Adding RSS

I'm trying to add RSS to my page.  Instead of adding some of the article with a pic(thumbnail), it adds the entire article with NO pic (thumbnail).  Is there a fix for this.

Quote · 14 Jun 2015

did you ever get an answer to this?

Quote · 5 Sep 2018

Hi all!

Just to be sure - do you insert the RSS links via Page Blocks? If yes, then provide me via may the examples of your RSS URLs.

Quote · 10 Sep 2018

I could never figure out what that is with Page Blocks so I finally invested in Premium-rss-feeds and it works very well for. I am a super novice at all of this and need to keep it simple.

Quote · 10 Sep 2018

I use RSS links via page blocks for general purpose feeds; pulling links from our own RSS aggregator that collects feeds into categories, much like Google Reader used to do.

I also like to display the whole article with pictures as it auto populates content on our pages.

For more specific feeds, I use RSS Feed for Modules by modzzz.

Let's hope the recent Zarconia-Boonex Changes announcement doesn't put Jerome off continuing development on his Dolphin mods. He really is a great asset to the Dolphin community and deserves our support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michel - Meta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 11 Sep 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.