Adding Store User Paypal Settings

Some time ago many upgrades ago I removed some buttons/block/links tending to the USER paypal store setup. At that time I didnt want users to add products to the store. I remembers that there was a page/setting to add the users payment information so that they could receive payment for their own products personally after adding their products to the store.

Now I dont remember what I removed. I have added the store capabilities for the USER but cant find a payments setting page.

Does anyone have an idea what I have to add back to make the paypal settings page available again for the user?

Many thanks.

Enhance Your Onlne Experience. 4eLife.com
Quote · 13 Aug 2018

We can't tell you how to get it back because we don't know what you did.  However, I can tell you how it is normally for a user.  When you install the payment module, it will add a payment area in the member's account page.  They click on payments and then there is a link for settings where the member can add their payment details.  Maybe you simply hid the payment menu item or maybe you removed it entirely from their menu using the navigation builder.  You can look at the demo site for some help on what the menu setting should be etc.  If you can't figure it out, you may be able to remove the payment module and add it back but you may get a notice about the store though.  You wouldn't want to have to delete the store and if you remove the payment module you would lose the past payments details.  I suggest backing up the payment and store module if you do have to go the drastic route.  As a note in the future, record changes to your site so you know what you did.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 13 Aug 2018

Thanks for the response.

I am not good at recording changes as I am learning as I go so get quite lost in some issues only to find others etc and stopping to record everything is cumbersome at best.

I did check the demo but couldnt find anything but now you mention a few places to begin looking thats helpful. Thanks GG.

Im kinda on the fence about adding them back anyway as I have a marketplace site planned  so both make it a little awkward at best?

Thanks again

Enhance Your Onlne Experience. 4eLife.com
Quote · 16 Aug 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.