Admin Admin Member Mod Support (Modzzz)

This is the support forum for the Admin Admin Member module.

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 10 Jan 2017

I'm getting an SQL error on install. See attachment.

I ran an SQL query using the SQL in the Install.SQL file and got this error message for both sys_profile_fields inserts.

-- -- Error: 

INSERT INTO `sys_profile_fields` VALUES(NULL, 'Role', 'system', NULL, '', NULL, NULL, '', 'LKey', '', 0, '', 0, 0, 0, 20, 5, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, '', 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, 0);

-- -- Error: 

INSERT INTO `sys_profile_fields` VALUES(NULL, 'modzzz_adminadd_membership', 'system', NULL, '', NULL, NULL, '', 'LKey', '', 0, '', 0, 0, 0, 20, 5, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, '', 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, 0);

#1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

I was a bit concerned because I had previously installed and uninstalled GeekGirl's less featured free version which ran on 7.3.3 but not 7.3.4. However, on checking the database, it seems her uninstall procedure dealt with everything okay.

add member.jpg · 14K · 262 views
Quote · 8 Jan 2018

Your `sys_profile_fields` table has been modified. I have modified the module so that there will be no error. I have re-uploaded the module.

Paypal email is jeromemingo@gmail.com - http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/modzzz
Quote · 8 Jan 2018

Sorry it's taken so long to test the changes. Sorry to advise that new members aren't being recorded.

Quote · 24 Jan 2018

I apologise for the previous post which you may delete if you're able. The module possibly works, but Dolphin's current Captcha Key arrangement seems to have expired. I need to look into this however it does raise a couple of questions:

1. Can the Captcha be bypassed? I don't wish to use it every time I create a new member. 

2. It's unlikely I'll know a member's date of birth but I wish it to remain mandatory when members update their profile. can it be made optional on the this module?

3. I have two missing language keys on the site's sign up page just above the captcha. They look like they may belong to this module:

_FieldCaption_Role_Join

_FieldCaption_modzzz_adminadd_membership_Join

followed by:

Unknown Control Type

It would be great if Admin could eliminate certain fields when creating profiles for members. My aim is to create promotional profiles and then ask prospective members to log on and update them.

Quote · 24 Jan 2018

I have installed this module to my website today.

It isn't a big deal, but when i try to assign a membership level other than Standard, like my Standard Plus I created, after joining successfully the member is still assigned as a Standard member.  I can go in and change the membership and it works, but it makes me wonder why the memberships are available if they aren't going to be assigned at the signup?

I do like the module because having to create test users for various parts of the site is cumbersome having to use the Join form like the npn-members have to use.

Thanks for the Module, I am sure it will prove to be useful.

Michael

Quote · 28 Dec 2018

The following files are updated to fix an issue with assigning Membership and Role :

modules/modzzz/adminadd/classes/BxAdminAddDb.php

modules/modzzz/adminadd/classes/BxAdminAddModule.php

Quote · 30 Dec 2018

The following file is updated to fix an issue with Captcha :

Quote · 13 Jan 2019

The following files are updated to fix an issue with assigning Membership and Role :

modules/modzzz/adminadd/classes/BxAdminAddDb.php

Thanks Modzzz

Quote · 21 Jan 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.