Admin Panel Problems after 7.1 upgrade!

I just upgraded from 7.0.9 to 7.1 and ran into some issues that may be related to each other all within the Admin Panel. The first issue deal with the version number. First, I can’t install any modules and every removed a few to try to install them again with no luck. 

Installation of: Store Failed

-- Check the Dolphin version for compatibility: The module is not compatible with your version of Dolphin script

I have made the changes in inc/header.inc.php adding the version to:

$site['ver']               = '7.1';

$site['build']             = '0'; // B1

Second, I can’t access the Basic Setting with in the Admin Panel. It is just loading a white page. All other functions seem to be working fine. 

Any help, please as I am stuck! Thank you for your time.  

Michael
Quote · 2 Dec 2012

See if anything in this post helps you.

http://www.boonex.com/forums/#topic/Errors-fixing-procedures-during-upgrade.htm

Quote · 2 Dec 2012

I have made the changes in inc/header.inc.php adding the version to:

$site['ver']               = '7.1';
$site['build']             = '0'; // B1

Please note, that you need to change existing code to this one, not just adding these strings to the file.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 3 Dec 2012

Thanks for the heads up TonyMarek, I saw that but did not want to do it because the install never failed. So with the problems, and more that I found with the Admin Panel, I was having I needed to do something.

AlexT, sorry i just read your post but it was to late ;) 

I think there was some issues with the first install of version 7.0.9 anyway. Some of the folders that the upgrade instructions told me to change the pro missions for were missing and I just made empty folders to get through the upgrade. I installed the first version via Softaculous, so I had problems from the start :) 

I just deleted the system, did a fresh install of 7.1 and then imported my data. everything seems to be running fine now except for 1 strange thing of the charts not showing for users only, but Alex your fix resolved that issue. 

Thank you both for your time. 

Michael
Quote · 3 Dec 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.