Advanced Membership

Why can I not comment on mods I bought or send or receive e-mails from people?

Quote · 15 Feb 2010

It appears that your permissions may be mis-configured for some reason. Contact a BoonEx Agent and wait for a reply, as they are the only ones who can fix this.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 15 Feb 2010

Tried they never get back with me.

Quote · 15 Feb 2010

Sounds like my dates.

I honestly I have no idea why people can't seem to get ahold of support. I wouldn't know, though, since I have still remained unaligned with any agent.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 16 Feb 2010

loopster,

did you contact your agent? who is your agent? if your agent it not getting in touch with you, then you may need to switch agents. I personally recommend Mike Letcher.

Regards,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 28 Feb 2010

loopster,

did you contact your agent? who is your agent? if your agent it not getting in touch with you, then you may need to switch agents. I personally recommend Mike Letcher.

Regards,

DosDawg

I've wondered: should I honestly align myself with an Agent, or remain alone?

Quote · 28 Feb 2010

having an agent will merely give you an access point to where you can get an answer on your inquiry. doesnt mean you are going to get the answer you are looking for. but  you will get an answer. and with Mike Letcher, he responds to his emails regularly, and does not filter or prioritize one over the other. Since Mike Letcher is not a programmer or a designer, then he truly focuses on his job which is customer relations.

loopster,

Regards,

DosDawg

I've wondered: should I honestly align myself with an Agent, or remain alone?

still recommending Mike Letcher

Regards,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 28 Feb 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.