After change of Domain License not Registering

I am Missing something i know.

my Licence is not Registering no matter what i do once i of course clear all cache on server and browser and then i start browser and click on admin and install old licence on new domain i of course had also reset licence key with boonex

the licence installs to the DB but just shows are TRIAL on the site which is odd it is also a fresh install so no mention of old site etc

?

does anyone have any ideas?

Regards

Wes

Quote · 9 Mar 2017

you need to email Boonex support for this licensing issue, bro. 

Quote · 10 Mar 2017

I think you can Manage and Reset your Licenses on here under your Account / Licenses.

Quote · 10 Mar 2017

Yes, when you change the domain you have to log into your Boonex Account; release the license from the old domain and then register it to the new domain.  Let me know if you have any issues.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 11 Mar 2017

Yes you can thank and that has already been reset 

Thank you Anyway..

Wes

Quote · 11 Mar 2017

I have the same problem. I reset the domain in my account as the domain is no longer valid. I want to use it for my new domain but the non expiring license is not working. Itś as if when they changed ownership of Boonex, things changed.

Resetting your license does not help. I have already emailed support@boonex.com but have yet to hear back from them.

Quote · 14 Feb 2019

I have the same problem. I reset the domain in my account as the domain is no longer valid. I want to use it for my new domain but the non expiring license is not working. Itś as if when they changed ownership of Boonex, things changed.

Resetting your license does not help. I have already emailed support@boonex.com but have yet to hear back from them.

If you are using Dolphin 7.4.0, then please replace inc/admin_design.inc.php file from the repository, it has some fix for this problem: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/boonex/dolphin.pro/master/inc/admin_design.inc.php

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 15 Feb 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.