After clicking like there is no change

Hi after clicking like there is no change except counter increase.

But after repost the user can understand he reposted it because of color change or inactive button.

Please address this soon.

Quote · 5 Dec 2017

Hello !

May you please specify your request with more details. As i've got your mean click by "Like" button, but in Dolphin it works like you said - just increased counter. So will wait more details from you.

With the best regards, Leonid

Quote · 6 Dec 2017

Dolphin doesn't have all the graphic bells and whistles found on some sites, but when I click "Like", the button changes colour and returns to it's proper colour before the counter increases. From my point of view that's fine. I'm not sure I'd like to see lots of different coloured buttons.

If the same person clicks the same like button twice, the counter doesn't increase so the "Like" function seems to work fine.

Quote · 6 Dec 2017

Hello !

May you please specify your request with more details. As i've got your mean click by "Like" button, but in Dolphin it works like you said - just increased counter. So will wait more details from you.

With the best regards, Leonid

Thanks, I missed to make it under quotes. 

Quote · 6 Dec 2017

Dolphin doesn't have all the graphic bells and whistles found on some sites, but when I click "Like", the button changes colour and returns to it's proper colour before the counter increases. From my point of view that's fine. I'm not sure I'd like to see lots of different coloured buttons.

If the same person clicks the same like button twice, the counter doesn't increase so the "Like" function seems to work fine.

For "repost" a dim color change happens which is good inference. For "like" also dim is fine when inactive. yes lot of additional colors probably dont look good.

Quote · 6 Dec 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.