After loading proccesing is not start

Hello.

I've got a question: when I upload video mp4 nothing is happenes.

No any logs failed in /opt/ray_server

Maybe need to check any another logs?

017-03-22 15-35-44.png · 339.2K · 139 views
Quote · 22 Mar 2017

I discovered that my browsers were automatically blocking Flash. Firefox continues to block it and requests me to approve its use for each session. I gave up on Flash and don't use any of the flash modules.

Even if you solve the problem, what about all your members? I'm not sure they'll want to mess around with flash just to see a video.

Quote · 22 Mar 2017

No any problem with flash. Chat is working

Quote · 23 Mar 2017

there are a few uploaders; you set them in the admin panel of your site.

Videos are processed by ffmeg.exe (and no, if you are on linux that is not a windows file)  FFmpeg must have the proper permissions to run; depending on your server config set its permissions to 755 or 777; 777 will work for sure.  You also need to have the cron job set properly and executing for videos (and sounds/music) to be processed.

FireFox is getting heavy handed in several areas but that is a rant for a another day.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 23 Mar 2017

there are a few uploaders; you set them in the admin panel of your site.

Videos are processed by ffmeg.exe (and no, if you are on linux that is not a windows file)  FFmpeg must have the proper permissions to run; depending on your server config set its permissions to 755 or 777; 777 will work for sure.  You also need to have the cron job set properly and executing for videos (and sounds/music) to be processed.

FireFox is getting heavy handed in several areas but that is a rant for a another day.

Hello. thanks for a tips: do i need ffmpeg.exe if i install on Ubuntu linux?  what i need instead (if need)

ffmpeg.exe is 777 perm

cron is works every minite.

Quote · 23 Mar 2017

The ffmpeg that ships with Dolphin is the one you need; just set it to 777 as you have done.

OK, let's check if the cron job you set up is indeed the correct one.

Go to /periodic and rename the .htaccess file there to .htaccess.bak

Then using your site's domain name go to your-site-domain/periodic/cron.php you won't see anything but a white page of course.  Don't forget to rename the .htaccess back to previous.

If the videos start processing then you know that the cron job you set up for your site is incorrect.

Quote · 24 Mar 2017

No any effect

Quote · 24 Mar 2017

Videos are not processed using flash.  Videos are uploaded to the site and then ffmpeg is called through the cron job in the database to process the video.  I am guessing you are not getting any notifications in your email or in the root mailbox?

Quote · 24 Mar 2017

Running cron.php manually should have started the videos processing if the issue was the server cron job.  I know this can sound confusing.  You set a cron job on the server that calls /periodic/cron.php.  Cron.php then accesses the cron jobs stored in the cron job table.

Quote · 24 Mar 2017

No any effect in top process and no any email.

Quote · 25 Mar 2017

I would suggest to try to run ffmpeg.exe from command line to see if it's working.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 27 Mar 2017

It's solved now.

Some rewrite and php errors of setup.

Manually repair it - it's uploading and processing now.

Quote · 27 Mar 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.