Andrew p menu

Is anyone using this menu below by AndrewP  ??

https://www.boonex.com/m/CSS_Menu_14_multilevel_for_D7

I would like to know if it is possible to keep it fixed on page and not scroll with rest of page?

Thanks

Quote · 18 Dec 2018

Have you actually seen the menu working somewhere? The demo page doesn't work, his web site doesn't feature it, thus I don't know anything about it other than it looks like yet another Dolphin dud.

Quote · 18 Dec 2018

AndrewP use to be very active here but I think the Boonex shenanigans have driven him away as well.  I learned a lot about Dolphin from AndrewP; he was very willing to help me learn at the time.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 18 Dec 2018

Have you actually seen the menu working somewhere? The demo page doesn't work, his web site doesn't feature it, thus I don't know anything about it other than it looks like yet another Dolphin dud.

yes John i have the module and works good, if i can figure out to keepit fixed i would use it as you can customize full menu and create multiple menus with it also

I got your emai John will update you later at work just now 

thanks

Ian

Quote · 18 Dec 2018

yes John i have the module and works good, if i can figure out to keepit fixed i would use it as you can customize full menu and create multiple menus with it also

thanks

Ian

PM me; I may can help with fixing the menu to the page.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 18 Dec 2018

thanks

Ian

PM me; I may can help with fixing the menu to the page.

i figured out to get menu fixed to page but thanks GG for offer of help

Quote · 19 Dec 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.