AndrewP templates

This is support thread of all my templates (dark, business, zzz theme, and so on)

15 Apr 2012

Hi there, there is a bug with a date picker on the Join page of your Business theme in which it's appearing incomplete and overlapped with other fields (see the attached file) and it's not letting me pick a date at all, so at the end I'm not able to join the site. Join and log in pages must be the top optimised pages of all. Any suggestions Andrew? And one more thing - why I have to buy this mod in order to be able to post a comment, the mod is buggy.

datepicker_issue.png · 26.9K · 557 views
12 May 2012

Hello atahanovonline,

You always can report about any issues directly to my inbox here (PM), can't you? In this case I (as any other developer) can fix it very fast. This is not a problem. All products should max safe and user friendly for last customer. This is my main slogan.

--

This theme has already fixed, it hasn't taken a lot of time to fix it.

12 May 2012

Hi Andrew, thanks for your prompt reply and fix. It's just I went thru some frustration not being able to find your direct contact details to report this and on your biz theme page I couldn't comment as it required the purchase of the mod first (although I was considering to do that). I can see the date picker has been fixed and I need to check few more things with it. I quite like the theme but I was wondering how much extra work it's going to create if I apply this to our existing template, would I have to re-write all my language files (3 languages), re-modify the UI and alike?

I appreciate your customer centric approach. Abdu

12 May 2012

This is template, this is totally new folder for your 'templates' directory. This is not modification (customization) of UNI template, it has own unique layout.

It doesn't require any work for your languages, why? This is pure template, this is not whole dolphin package.

If you need to modify this template (according your personal feelings) - you always can do it

12 May 2012

Can you change the Business Themein a proper color blue?

Sorry for my English!
25 May 2012

the thema very nice and fluid, how do you manage images and links mr andrew?

Gianfranco D'agostino
17 Jul 2012

the thema very nice and fluid, how do you manage images and links mr andrew?

Gianfranco D'agostino
17 Jul 2012

Hello my customers, this product has been updated today.

You are welcome to update it.

2 Zugul: sorry that haven't answered you before, I didn't notice your reply here.

But anyway, all the bottom links you can edit here: templates\tmpl_dark\_sub_footer.html

Regards

6 Sep 2012

ZZZ template has been updated, I updated promo to newest version, and, made cleanup of css file, now it is decreased for 10kb! (and, current size of style.css is just 18kb)

11 Oct 2012

Dark template has been updated. It is available for Dolphin 7.1 now.

26 Nov 2012

ZZZ theme has been updated. It is available for Dolphin 7.1 now.

3 Dec 2012

Neo template has been added - welcome to try it

29 Jan 2013

NEO theme (since version 1.0.1) is now responsive!

It means that it is adjusted perfectly for all devices (for all possible resolutions)

27 Mar 2013

NEO theme (since version 1.0.1) is now responsive!

It means that it is adjusted perfectly for all devices (for all possible resolutions)

Much needed here....

Very nice....I tested on 800X600 and on my iPhone- works great!

Awesome Design!

27 Mar 2013

ZZZ theme is now responsive too (and, it is updated for the last dolphin version 7.1.1)

28 Mar 2013

A couple things- Some Members are asking to be able to customize their profile....

ZZZ doesn't allow them to...

What changes do I (and others) need to make so that at least this works like UNI?

(I'm assuming I'll (and othere) need to implement basically the same changes for other modules like- Group Page Customizer, Event Page Customizer, Club Page Customizer, and/or Bands Page Customizer, YES?)

2nd thing-

Members are asking "How do I logout?"

What do I need to do in order to give them a standard dynamic logout button?

Much Thanks

1 May 2013

A couple things- Some Members are asking to be able to customize their profile....

ZZZ doesn't allow them to...

What changes do I (and others) need to make so that at least this works like UNI?

(I'm assuming I'll (and othere) need to implement basically the same changes for other modules like- Group Page Customizer, Event Page Customizer, Club Page Customizer, and/or Bands Page Customizer, YES?)

OK- Getting it figured out...It's not all that difficult.

Once I get it all ironed out the way I like, I'll post what I added...Others may have suggestions on a better configuration.

3 May 2013

G+ template has been added - welcome to try it

2 Jun 2013

who do not soak the hair in rain?

2 Jun 2013

LOL...

Actually- I did not know the answer to this question either....So I refreshed to get a question I did know answer to....but- I am interested in knowing the answer to this too Wink

2 Jun 2013

>who do not soak the hair in rain?

Ohh, of course - bald :-)

2 Jun 2013

Do you forecast any bonus price for regular clients?

2 Jun 2013

I suppose that yes, I don't mind, but it depends on a regular client's shopping history (PM for details)

2 Jun 2013

I've paid with Digital River service instead of Paypal and cannot download the theme Dark. Any idea?

16 Jun 2013

Swreg payment is not automatic, we have to process it manually. Just wait a bit before I do that  (already done)

17 Jun 2013

For some reason, the slide won't show up on Dark theme. Any idea?

Thanks,

17 Jun 2013

First at all, this is a promo, not a slider. But, anyway .. it should be here, I can recommend that you clean all the dolphin caches (just in case). The promo should be visible only on index page (and only for visitors)

19 Jun 2013

Business theme has been updated (it has become responsive). It is available for Dolphin 7.1 now.

28 Jul 2013

Re: ZZZ Theme

Template settings have no affect on adjusting the number of menu tabs for the top navigation.

How then is the amount changed? Or are the number of menu tabs restricted to the current (total) number of nine?

7.3.5 with responsive UNI
29 Jul 2013

You can change the amount of elements in the navigation menu in this file:
templates\tmpl_zzz\scripts\BxTemplMenu.php

Please pay your attention to the $this->iElementsCntInLine

(btw, you always can ask me any questions about my products by PM)

29 Jul 2013

You can change the amount of elements in the navigation menu in this file:
templates\tmpl_zzz\scripts\BxTemplMenu.php

Please pay your attention to the $this->iElementsCntInLine

(btw, you always can ask me any questions about my products by PM)

Thank you!

(PM sent, as well)

7.3.5 with responsive UNI
3 Aug 2013

Is G+ theme compatible with 7.1.4 yet?

Much Thanks :D

24 Oct 2013

Hi, do you have any issues with compatibility? PM me if you have something

24 Oct 2013

I went ahead and installed on my test site....

Looks good so far...

I'll PM ya if see issues on live site

Thanks Andrew Cool

24 Oct 2013

Static theme (responsive)

Probably the best design on the market now!

Nice work Andrew!

9 Nov 2013

Thank you my friend, the following works will also be of high quality.

9 Nov 2013

Hi, the G+ theme demo page has a Chat slider. Is that included into the template or is a different module? In that case, which one is it?

29 Jul 2014

Hi tons, this is f-chat module: http://www.boonex.com/m/f-chat

30 Jul 2014

Hello,

I was hoping you could help me with something.

I installed the theme, and it worked perfectly.  However:

I noticed the top Nav menu and header is roughly 900px wide, while below, it's roughly 1140px. How can I widen the top header?

16 Sep 2014

Ok, well I discovered changing the width on my own, but am struggling getting the slider/promo to match: http://www.theblackvault.com/?preview=1&skin=zzz 

16 Sep 2014

Ok, well I discovered changing the width on my own, but am struggling getting the slider/promo to match: http://www.theblackvault.com/?preview=1&skin=zzz 

You'll need to increase the width of the slider-bg.gif image located in- templates/tmpl_zzz/css/images/

I've attached one that is 1100px....Try uploading it to the directory I mentioned above and clear your cache.

This may be just one step you need to do....You'll likely need to adjust the width of the photos you put into the rotator...but this is a start.

Hope this helps

slider-bg.gif · 25K · 453 views
17 Sep 2014

Underdog: Did you ever figure out how to add a logout button? I was told one existed in the bottom member menu, but for the life of me I am not seeing it, and not seeing a way to add it.

Thanks so much! 

25 Sep 2014

Underdog: Did you ever figure out how to add a logout button? I was told one existed in the bottom member menu, but for the life of me I am not seeing it, and not seeing a way to add it.

Thanks so much! 

Ok- Here's one way you can do this:

1. Goto- http://www.YOURSITE.com/administration/member_menu_compose.php?menu_position=top_extra

2. Drag a "New Item" block up from the ALL ITEMS area to the ACTIVE ITEMS area....

3. Edit the "New Item" by click on it....Edit it so that it looks like the image I've attached.

LogOff

4. Now simply upload a 16x16px image named logout.png to- /templates/base/images/icons folder...(I've attached the logout.png image I used for this test)

Hope this helps :D

Log-Off.JPG · 32.3K · 917 views
logout.png · 853B · 856 views
25 Sep 2014

You are the best! Thank you so much - that works like a charm. I also did another button on the top nav menu, viewable only to members.

Thanks for the suggestion!

26 Sep 2014

Andrew I just installed the neo theme but getting issues with it. When i run the neo_install.php  I got database error i re ran a couple of times now but get page not found?

Also i tried to edit color of block and got a database error again as well then cleared up but still cant edit it and still get page not found When i run the neo_install.php

7 Jan 2015

update i can only access admin now the front end of site has database query error even if i change back to default theme i still got database error now. i have cleared cache a few times and cookies on pc ect but still no luck

7 Jan 2015

Hi Mlbs, what DB error exactly did you receive? The neo_install.php file executes only one sql request:

ALTER TABLE `sys_page_compose` ADD `head` VARCHAR(8) NOT NULL, ADD `foot` VARCHAR(8) NOT NULL

It just adds two new columns (head and foot) to this table. You had to execute this file only once (to add these columns).

You had to upload this file (in binary mode) to your root directory (where your dolphin is installed), and then - run it in your browser at the following address: www.your_website_address.com/neo_install.php

>update i can only access admin now the front end of site has database query error even if i change back to default theme i still got database error now. i have cleared cache a few times and cookies on pc ect but still no luck

What error exactly do you see now?

7 Jan 2015

cant access front end of site at all  see pic  yes uploaded file via ftp in binary mode and the neo_install.php  and went to mydomaim/neo_install.php  but got the database error in screen grab attached now no matter what theme i switch to still got same error in as shown in pic

database error.jpg · 92.8K · 411 views
8 Jan 2015

Andrew i have other issues going on with site just now had to reinstall site again i will reinstall the neo theme when i get site fixed enough that i can try the theme again just to make sure  my site is not causing the issue will let you know thanks

8 Jan 2015
8 Jan 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.