Another One

Another missing row from sys_options, the row for the sitemap generator was missing, preventing sitemaps from being generated.  I probably should have started over but with 30 third party modules that had already been upgraded, starting over would have not been nice.

Seriously though, a failed upgrade script should not have trashed the sys_options table as this did and I think Boonex needs to take another look at this 7.3 upgrade.  In my opinion, instead of all the betas being included, the time should have been invested in creating a "clean" upgrade script from 7.2.1 to 7.3 as has been done in the past.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 10 Jun 2016

Another missing row from sys_options, the row for the sitemap generator was missing, preventing sitemaps from being generated.  I probably should have started over but with 30 third party modules that had already been upgraded, starting over would have not been nice.

Seriously though, a failed upgrade script should not have trashed the sys_options table as this did and I think Boonex needs to take another look at this 7.3 upgrade.  In my opinion, instead of all the betas being included, the time should have been invested in creating a "clean" upgrade script from 7.2.1 to 7.3 as has been done in the past.

If you post the issues on github issue tracker with more details/exact details to reproduce, it might get noticed and resolved easier and faster. Just saying...

so much to do....
Quote · 10 Jun 2016

I think you have to sign up for an account and I don't need any more accounts.  Besides, Boonex never fixes patches once they are released.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 10 Jun 2016

I don't get that GitHub nonsense either. Sort out your problems in house.

Develop a module for it. That's what you do.

Linking to some gobbledygook on another site is just a copout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MichelMeta-Travel.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 10 Jun 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.