Anyone still working with Zarconia clients

Anyone still working with Zarconia clients? Is it just one person?

I am asking because it's been a while since I've gotten a response to my tickets. My sites have been not working well for exactly a month now, one just went down this morning, and I submitted a ticket hours ago. 

I want to move forward with testing out UNA and then possibly migrate over, but may have to find a new host. 

Quote · 5 Aug 2019

Yes, I am still helping.  Let me know what you are interested in doing.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 6 Aug 2019

I am asking because it's been a while since I've gotten a response to my tickets. My sites have been not working well for exactly a month now, one just went down this morning, and I submitted a ticket hours ago. 

I want to move forward with testing out UNA and then possibly migrate over, but may have to find a new host. 

Hi.

I remember I replied to your tickets tonight. And currently working on the other one.

So, no need to worry.

Quote · 6 Aug 2019

Hi.

I remember I replied to your tickets tonight. And currently working on the other one.

So, no need to worry.

Hi IgorL, my site went down :( can you take a look?

Quote · 21 Sep 2019

I'm guessing IgorL is the only one looking at Zarconia tickets.. my site has been down all weekend :( a host should have 24/7 support, so there should be several people working on tickets from Zarconia clients. over 48hours to be down is awful

Quote · 23 Sep 2019

It's not just awful, it's unacceptable. I don't even think boonex does any work at all on the weekends.

I pretty much knew that their hosting support would not be anywhere near the norm for a hosting company. Which is why i changed hosting very soon after Boonex took over the hosting. I suggest you do the same.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 23 Sep 2019

It's not just awful, it's unacceptable. I don't even think boonex does any work at all on the weekends.

I pretty much knew that their hosting support would not be anywhere near the norm for a hosting company. Which is why i changed hosting very soon after Boonex took over the hosting. I suggest you do the same.

Yes, Boonex has never done any support on the weekends as far as the forum here was concerned.  However, one must provide weekend support for servers; having a site down for 48 hours if by lack of support is a concern.  If the server is down but they are actively working to get it back online, then that is another thing altogether.  I was working with a group once in which the server went down and the mainboard had to be replaced; the server company did not have another identical server so couldn't just swap the drives into a server.  We accepted that and just waited for the server to come back online. 

I guess the question here is whether or not the ticket has been responded to or not.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 23 Sep 2019

Yeah, I realized that the support won't be changing anytime soon. I have no choice but to move on. 

Quote · 23 Sep 2019

I guess the question here is whether or not the ticket has been responded to or not.

The ticket has not been responded to yet. I also noticed that my ticket for a different issue altogether from Sept 2nd is still "open" with no replies. So I have no idea what is going on. 

Quote · 23 Sep 2019

Finally got a response and my site is back up, after messaging una support vs zarconia support. Thank you! 

Quote · 24 Sep 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.