Anyone verse in Dolphin 6.0?

I am trying to understand some fields in Dolphin 6.0 profile table.  I have looked at the fields builder but it is a different animal from 7.1.x/7.2.x.  I have not been able to find a corresponding predefined list in 6.0.  I am seeing some columns that definitely look like they are tied to a predefined list.  Another column appears to contain abbreviations for a list of items; similarly to how Dolphin 7.2.x allows one to store multiple selections in a single field in a table.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 20 Jan 2016

Discovered a prehistoric Dolphin site somewhere, did we?

James Tadeo is from that era.. he even wrote a book.  I started off with D6 but I don't remember much about it... I only remember that it sucked.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 20 Jan 2016

James Tadeo is from that era.. he even wrote a book.  I started off with D6 but I don't remember much about it... I only remember that it sucked.

Yes, migrating it to 7.2.1.  Thanks for the info.

Quote · 20 Jan 2016

I still have some installation packages of 6.x.x if you like to see if they would help.

Quote · 20 Jan 2016

I still have some installation packages of 6.x.x if you like to see if they would help.

Thanks but no need; I can download 6.0 and I have access to the 6.0 site in question, I need answers on how it works.

Quote · 21 Jan 2016

What has happened to HoustonLively?  The domain seems all parked up.

TravelNotes.org - The Online Guide to Travel
Quote · 15 Feb 2016

The domain seems all parked up.

Yep... and it's going to stay parked.  It was a test. From that test, I learned that local social networks make about as much sense as Dolphin based dating sites... both are equally worthless. 

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 15 Feb 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.