Apache Error

HI,

There is Apache error in Host Tools page.

Is there any one know how to solve this problem???

By the way, My web site is attacked by hacker a week ago.
And I think it causing problems.

Here is error message showing in Host Tool page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Software requirements

Web-server: Apache

• rewrite_module - FAIL (You will need to install rewrite_module for Apache)

Site optimization
Web-server:

• User-side caching for static conten = click here to check it in Google Page Speed
    If it is not enabled then please consider implement this optimization, since it improve perceived site speed and save the bandwidth, refer to this tutorial on how to do this.
    To apply this optimization you need to have expires_module Apache module - FAIL (You will need to install expires_module for Apache)
  • Server-side content compression = can be checked manually or in "Page Speed" tool build-in into browser.
    If it is not enabled then please consider implement this optimization, since it improve perceived site speed and save the bandwidth, refer to this tutorial on how to do this.
    To apply this optimization you need to have deflate_module Apache module - FAIL (You will need to install deflate_module for Apache)
Admin Tools.png · 174.7K · 170 views
Quote · 15 Oct 2017

You need to contact your hosting provider; they can install/enable those modules.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 15 Oct 2017

Thank you for your reply.

I'm using boonex recommended hosthng server TDM hosting.

TDM hosting says it is working properly.

So I have no idea to what to do....

Is there any advice?

Quote · 16 Oct 2017

If links on your site are working properly, then it just maybe script can't detect it properly.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 16 Oct 2017

Yes, if the rewrite module was not installed and active, then the rewrite rules for Dolphin would not be working and you would get errors on links.  If everything is working properly, then I wouldn't worry.  It is probably just the way that TMD handles it for your server.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 18 Oct 2017

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.