Aramis - Art deluxe module

Aramis "Art deluxe module" support thread is here.

Quote · 22 Jan 2010

Great this was needed!!

Oke Aramis the demo site //photoshop is now working.  I will update our site now.

Kids first
Quote · 22 Jan 2010

Great, so all feature working, right?

If you will have any advices about possible new features to this module - I`ll store it and will add in next version.

Currently I have next photo enhancements on road: gold grid for photographs and supporting of panorama images. Hope it will best module for photos :)

Quote · 23 Jan 2010

Thanks and please add comments for single photos in album. I need that most Laughing

Kids first
Quote · 25 Jan 2010

Save to PC is redirected to the page of the photoshop editor. So we can't save it on our own pc :(

Also detected today that the tags are not linking back to album. I got a page with empty.

Kids first
Quote · 27 Jan 2010

Was added several new features:

* comments to photos
* 'Top', 'Popular', 'Last' tabs at albums page. Allowing to sort albums as we want.
* view images at different color background. With step of gradation in 10%
* gold grid feature
* ratio and views to photos
* sorting photos inside album by 'top', 'popular', 'last' using jquery (without reloading page - all super fast)

:)

Quote · 9 Feb 2010

Thats great to hear... I will update today. 
keep up the very good job you have done with this package!!!!
I love this every day :)

Was added several new features:

* comments to photos
* 'Top', 'Popular', 'Last' tabs at albums page. Allowing to sort albums as we want.
* view images at different color background. With step of gradation in 10%
* gold grid feature
* ratio and views to photos
* sorting photos inside album by 'top', 'popular', 'last' using jquery (without reloading page - all super fast)

:)

Kids first
Quote · 9 Feb 2010

Aramis with file (s) are updated please?

I had a little problem, after overwriting the files.  I had to do a deinstalling  and install again. I got a datase error. 

UPDATE:
After een fresh install off the script is working 100% . 
After some time communication with Aramis, there was no problem found. The new options are working so I am happy. :-)))

Thanks to Aramis for the fast responding to all my questions, you are great!!!.

Kids first
Quote · 9 Feb 2010

Module was updated, added few fixes and little enhances (as example wokk with png / gif files). And price decreased a little ;-)

Quote · 21 Sep 2010

Good to hear, 
but I have no license anymore?

Kids first
Quote · 21 Sep 2010

Yeah, due changing profile you can lost link to product. So please PM me to resolve this.

Quote · 22 Sep 2010

Amazing.. I always find numerous bugs in dolphin mods, but I can only find a single one here.

The "Book" View gives you the option of full screen at the top right hand corner, but it's non functional.

I think the next bug is a dolphin one.. In the admin panel under Modules/Art/Categories: When adding a category & then deleting it I find that it moves the newly created category which I attempted to delete into "Pending Approval"

At this point you can't create a category with the same name. I was trying to correct a category which I added in all CAPS.

Thanks.

Quote · 24 Nov 2011

Great module!

But it will be Perfect if the albums sorting options will work with all photos in all albums, so you can view the Last, Popular, Top, Last week top, Last month top PHOTOS in all albums...

Quote · 24 Dec 2011

2 sonyalpha

I have already implemented your ideas.

Plus, today version 1.1.2 has been released.

New features:

* Profiles tagging feature
* moderation enhances

Quote · 23 Jan 2012

Mini update released. News:

* EXIF display data support (optional). There is live example of file with exif data.

Quote · 13 Feb 2012

Version 1.1.3 has been released.

New features:

* new free dhtml gallery is integrated (galleriffic)
* fancybox (analog of lightbox) is integrated to Album view page

Quote · 16 Feb 2012

What does the March 4th update entail?

Quote · 4 Mar 2012

It contain a few changes for privacy settings. You can just re-upload all classes and templates of module (no need to perform actual reinstallation).

Thanks to jyi123 for all his notifications and ideas how to enhance module.

Quote · 5 Mar 2012

Thanks, Andrew.

I like and trust the modules I installed in my site from your wonderful work.

I've post my review just minutes ago and put some expectations for next version upgrade from the view of my for Art module.

Quote · 5 Mar 2012

This module has been updated. It is available for Dolphin 7.1 now.

There are several new features (for 7.1):

* new member menu link
* dolphin's site stat
* new dolphin's charts
* vector icons

Quote · 9 Dec 2012

Hi Andrew,

I couldnt find it in your features but:

Can you create an album and only give permissions to selected friends? I want to create an album and only show to my family. 

We are building a trusted web of people.

Best Regards
Mark

www.thetrustedweb.com 

Quote · 28 Feb 2013

Hello MTP001,  Yes, you can create custom privacy levels (member_privacy.php). And all custom levels should be visible when you add new albums.

Quote · 23 Apr 2013

Version 2.0.2:

* Timeline and Outline support (wall)
* New admin panel options: 'Default upload mode', 'Save original photos', 'Max upload file size'
* New membership driven actions: 'Download original' and 'Draw'

Quote · 10 Sep 2013

Today the module was updated for dolphin 7.2.x

Quote · 3 Dec 2015

Hello

Since the installation of the module, the search is no longer possible on the site.

I receive by mail the error:

Query:

SELECT COUNT (*) FROM `ayphotos_albums` WHERE 1 AND` ayphotos_albums`.`Status` = 'approved' AND `ayphotos_albums`.`parent` < '1' AND MATCH (` ayphotos_albums`.`Title`, `ayphotos_albums`. `Categories`,` ayphotos_albums`.`Desc`) AGAINST ( 'masha')

Mysql error: Can not find FULLTEXT index matching the column list

Found error in the file '/home/voyeurla/www/inc/classes/BxDolSearch.php' at line 506.

Called 'db_value' function with erroneous argument # 0.

http://www.maillarbaux.org/support
Quote · 21 Nov 2016

I have the same problem with the cinema module.

I was forced to uninstall everything unfortunately. I hope you have the solution because I try with ALTER TABLE `[db_prefix] _albums` ADD FULLTEXT KEY` ftMain` ( `Title`,` Tags`, `Desc`,` Categories`);

But nothing makes it

http://www.maillarbaux.org/support
Quote · 21 Nov 2016

It would be nice to see a decent demo of this very expensive module rather than a URL not found error.

Quote · 6 Apr 2018

Ten days later and the site still can't be accessed. I wonder what the after sales service is like for this module?

Quote · 16 Apr 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.