Articles to be copied

I have around 1500 articles in the trial version of boonex. now i want to shift my hosting account to some other hosting. i want to install a new copy of boonex. can i copy all those articles from my trial version to new licensed version. 

Quote · 30 Nov 2012

Articles are saved in the SQL database, so export your database from current host and import it to new host. If you go to Admin >> Tools >> Database Backup, you can export individual tables or an entire dump.

Quote · 30 Nov 2012

Thank you so much friend......

Quote · 1 Dec 2012

I am unable to download the backup file properly. Can you please illustrate the procedure.

Quote · 4 Dec 2012

Admin >> Tools >> Database Backup, select articles and dump your articles content. Then restore using the dump on new site. Be careful, bad things can happen if you don't know what you are doing.

articles.jpg · 135.9K · 339 views
Quote · 4 Dec 2012

A notepad file is downloaded with the following matter is downloaded after following the procedure shown by you.

--

-- Database Dump For Dolphin: 

--

--

-- Table structure for table `bx_arl_comments`

--

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `bx_arl_comments`;

CREATE TABLE `bx_arl_comments` (

`cmt_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,

`cmt_parent_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

`cmt_object_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

`cmt_author_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

`cmt_text` text NOT NULL,

`cmt_mood` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0',

`cmt_rate` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

`cmt_rate_count` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

`cmt_time` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',

`cmt_replies` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

PRIMARY KEY  (`cmt_id`),

KEY `cmt_object_id` (`cmt_object_id`,`cmt_parent_id`)

) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

--

-- Dumping data for table `bx_arl_comments`

--

-- --------------------------------------------------------

Quote · 4 Dec 2012

Looks like you dumped oly the comments and not the contents. Pay attention to what you are doing. There are several tables in the articles SQL file that you can download. If you do not know what you are doing, contact one of the experts here to do it for you at a fee. If not done right, bad things can happen. ALWAYS PERFORM A FULL SITE AND SQL BACKUP BEFORE BEGINNING!

Quote · 4 Dec 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.