Arxixe Sucks. Zarconia Sucks. Who is Boonex using

Who is Boonex using for the new monthly hosting plans? i need stability!!!!!! & tech support. Not everyones a coder. 

Quote · 7 Aug 2016

PM sent.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 7 Aug 2016

Hello, I'm Nathan with Zarconia. I'm sorry if you're having any issues with our hosting. Please open a ticket with us so we can look into any problems and resolve them as quickly as possible.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 7 Aug 2016

I am curious why you say Zarconia sucks. Have an account with them and they are the best for a Dolphin site. and they go above and beyond what any other hosting company will do.

caredesign.net
Quote · 7 Aug 2016

I went through all of them and I'm now with Hostforweb, so far so good!

Quote · 7 Aug 2016

i may have to learn how to build my own server & program it. huge learning curve starting from zero but im up for a challenge. 

Nathan at Zarconia, i have plenty closed tickets there to view, but my issue comes when im not just a Boonex site. There will be multiple scripts on my site, specifically ClipBucket or VidiScript, Beatz, OpenClassifieds, & PrestaShop to name a few. I'll pay for it, i just need it to work.

i realize i also need VPS.

Quote · 7 Aug 2016

ITISIS, i use geek_girl and one of the most important things to look at is downtime and trust. She is awesome!

Everyday is a new beginning.
Quote · 7 Aug 2016

i may have to learn how to build my own server & program it. huge learning curve starting from zero but im up for a challenge. 

Nathan at Zarconia, i have plenty closed tickets there to view, but my issue comes when im not just a Boonex site. There will be multiple scripts on my site, specifically ClipBucket or VidiScript, Beatz, OpenClassifieds, & PrestaShop to name a few. I'll pay for it, i just need it to work.

i realize i also need VPS.

We can definitely host PrestaShop on shared, but in the case of some video scripts like ClipBucket, they require extra components on the server that we can't support on shared. We're more than happy to install them on a dedicated server, along with the scripts themselves. For resource-intensive scripts like that, they'd also run much better on a dedicated server.

Yes, a VPS or dedicated server would be better. We don't have VPS, but it's in the pipeline and will be available soon.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 7 Aug 2016

I can set you up with a sweet VPS, hit me up.

Quote · 11 Aug 2016

I am curious why you say Zarconia sucks. Have an account with them and they are the best for a Dolphin site. and they go above and beyond what any other hosting company will do.

I am thinking the same, this guy just throws shit in there to get attention.

After I read through all the posts in this thread, the OP wanted something that cannot be done on the shared hosting plan and refused to understand that.

If you don't like Zarconia support, then you should run your own box at home because you will not find a better hosting company with better support.

Quote · 12 Aug 2016

I agree that Zarconia is a good hosting service; they do provide good service and they do provide good shared Dolphin hosting.  I might venture into offering Dolphin shared hosting as well.  Zarconia does not load down their shared hosting servers with too many accounts and that is important if you are looking to use Dolphin on a shared hosting plan.

However, as stated, they don't offer VPSes at this time but may in the future.  I do offer a VPS system if the user is interested.

Quote · 12 Aug 2016

Zarconia is the best of known hosting services coming into my mind, I always offer their services to my customers and have no headache at all: it just works as supposed with 100% up-time. Support is incredibly fast and really professional, without these stupid questions as from other ("have you tried to reboot your computer" etc. :).

These guys knows what they are doing pretty well.

http://boonexpert.com
Quote · 12 Aug 2016

Zarconia is the best of known hosting services coming into my mind, I always offer their services to my customers and have no headache at all: it just works as supposed with 100% up-time. Support is incredibly fast and really professional, without these stupid questions as from other ("have you tried to reboot your computer" etc. :).

I offer the same; I may not be as big as they are but I offer equal service.

Quote · 12 Aug 2016

Hey what's up boonexpert, i'm sure Zarconia is good. However, i will say this, if i did not find out that GG offered hosting i'd probably hit up Zarconia. Once i went with GG, and began to notice how she conducted her self in regards to providing updates, explaining the issues in a very detailed way as well as being very prompt with her reply's, i considered myself very lucky. I'm very big in TRUST brother and what GG just recently did for me, words can't describe. I had a huge problem the other day that occurred due to a BIG misunderstanding, GG was very prompt and kept me up to date every step of the way. She not only fixed the issue, but she hooked me up with a SWEET dedicated server with a very reliable OS(centOS 7) & plugins. I offered to pay, but she refused. What i noticed and caught me by surprise was that she did not have to upgrade my dedicated server, but she did because i guess she felt bad that my site was down for 1 1/2 days. Being an owner, developer, or provide service to others, it's very important to maintain your clients happy, if that means to go the extra mile or offer something better and for no charge just to make your clients feel good and satisfied, then it's what needs to be done. My sites are very FAST compared to the way they loaded before. BY the way boonexpert i have not forgotten about your service in regard to the branding. I've kept you in mind and THANK you for that price you offered. REAL TALK!  Cool 

Quote · 13 Aug 2016

I was talking about Zarconia because I know them, not because all other are bad. For sure there's some good hosters as well.

geek_girl is being very helpful on forums, so I suppose what geek_girl is offering is quality service as well, I just haven't tried it yet.

DeanMonte, thank you for your words, much appreciated and you are welcome any time! :)

http://boonexpert.com
Quote · 13 Aug 2016

I was talking about Zarconia because I know them, not because all other are bad. For sure there's some good hosters as well.

geek_girl is being very helpful on forums, so I suppose what geek_girl is offering is quality service as well, I just haven't tried it yet.

DeanMonte, thank you for your words, much appreciated and you are welcome any time! :)

I hear you boonexpert, it's all good! :)

Quote · 13 Aug 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.