Audio Video Chat

Hi Guys,

Quick question if I may. I'm not a techie so please bear with me.

I have a website with a community already basically I want to run events where users can chat to eachother in real time. So really I have 2 questions.

1) Can it be configured so that when an user clicks on the "profile" button on the chat interface it links to the profiles my members already have?

2)Can my developer customise the chat software by adding in other apps? For example I might want him to add a button next to each user name in the chat screen which automatically adds that user to their current friends list (my users already currently have a "friends" network on the site)

I am also hearing that Dolphin is very buggy and not to use it. Any advice? As all I want is the chat function, everything else we already have in place.

Many thanks for any help

Quote · 20 May 2009

1 & 2 yes source fla is available depends on how good he is. php and flash actionscripting

I work on bug free sites all the time. Users with bugs are trying to modify without knowing php and the way its built. Its that simple.

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 22 May 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.