Auto delete spammer bots

Is there a way to auto delete spammers, the type that are a bot that spam the same content over and over on multiple accounts. At present the spam protection does detect the spam and disables the account, but the account is still there. is there a way to auto delete the spam accounts? I am currently having to manually delete every spam account and its getting tedious. Its like a bombardment of attacks buy one or two spammer bots but they make life extremely inconvenient 

Quote · 8 Mar 2018

I get almost NO spam accounts.  However, it is probably because I have the Access Management Pro module from the market and block countries that are known spammers.  I really don't care if someone in China can join the site or not.  China is well known for the spammer farms where they pay pennies a day to spam sites.  I recommend everyone running a Dolphin site to buy the Access Management Pro module and install it on their site.  The other thing of course is the module that block unconfirmed members; I think the one I have is no longer in the market but cannot be sure.  You don't want unconfirmed members able to navigate the site.

If it disables the account, then simply make some adjustments in the code to delete the account; you want to delete the account through the code that deletes all content created by the account.  Simply removing the profile from the Profiles table will leave the spam content behind.  I do take on jobs.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 8 Mar 2018

Hello voni!

If you enable all spam protections and detect spam then you may use mss deleting of this accounts via admin panel->members area. Or may be you have some troubles there? Please specify.

With the best regards, Leonid

Quote · 14 Mar 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.