BUG: Block

When you Block a user in D7, the only thing you block is private letters.. The user can STILL access your page, write on your wall etc etc..

Can this please be fixed ASAP! It's VERY irritating that my members can't block people they don't wish to talk to.

The block should do a "total block" meaning that you can't even access the page. OR - If you can access the page that you can't do anything. No typing on the wall, no private msg, no guest book msg, NOTHING!

Please make a ticket so that we have this one done for 7.0.1

Quote · 18 Jan 2010

Ticket #1738

Already added to Trac from your post in 7.0 forum.  Requested this be corrected for 7.0.1 version as it is a huge personal safety/security issue for the members.  Just imagine someone with a restraining order against them obtaining information on how to locate a member trying to block them.  Not a good thing at all and a high risk issue for the site owners. 

Quote · 18 Jan 2010

Thanks emcct!  :D  This REALLY needs to be fixed because I seriously don't want to hear my members asking me why blocking isn't working (although they don't realize it only blocks emails and greetings).  Also they need a good block feature to block scammers who screw up their walls.  ;)

Quote · 19 Jan 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.