Blank pages after server migration

Hi,

We´re experiencing all blank pages both at the frontend and the admin-area of our installation.

I´ve read something about putting :

ini_set("include_path", "path_to_script"); in index.php, inc/design.inc.php and /admin/index.php.

Can you explain this a little further ? Where should these be inputted ?

Further when installing a test installation in /test/ everything works fine.

Any ideas...? I saw ImageMagick plus the path to php-binary was missing. Is this important stuf?

Maybe something with the .htaccess-files or similiar...?

Quote · 3 Feb 2009

Hi,

We´re experiencing all blank pages both at the frontend and the admin-area of our installation.

I´ve read something about putting :

ini_set("include_path", "path_to_script"); in index.php, inc/design.inc.php and /admin/index.php.

Can you explain this a little further ? Where should these be inputted ?

Further when installing a test installation in /test/ everything works fine.

Any ideas...? I saw ImageMagick plus the path to php-binary was missing. Is this important stuf?

Maybe something with the .htaccess-files or similiar...?

"I saw ImageMagick plus path to php-binary was missing. Is this important stuf?"

Absolutely, you have a botched installation. please reinstall and pay attention to the paths. if you dont know the path, you can ask your hosting provider, or if you are on VPS or Dedicated you can login to root or any shell account for that matter and do a "which php" (without the quotes) and it will tell you the path, likewise, you can do a "which ImageMagick" (without the quotes) for that path.

Regards,
DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 3 Feb 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.