Bought items…not delivered

Hi all,

I just bought 1 year license + installation for all items using my Id but I made the paypal payment using a different email than the one associated with my boonex account.

So, I didn’t get any confirmation emails and no purchased items: D

This sucks….

I wonder why we still have such mixed up issues in the year 2008….

Quote · 21 May 2008

hey, i know you just got the install paid for but if you get no reply i'll see what i can do to help you out

Jay

https://dolphin-techs.com - Skype: Dolphin Techs
Quote · 24 May 2008

You will need to email support, they track everything via email addresses and so forth.

Your licenes and such would show up here in your unity account.

CyberXing

Hi all,

I just bought 1 year license + installation for all items using my Id but I made the paypal payment using a different email than the one associated with my boonex account.

So, I didn’t get any confirmation emails and no purchased items: D

This sucks….

I wonder why we still have such mixed up issues in the year 2008….

Quote · 24 May 2008

Hello moonchaser !

By all questions with payments you can ask to presale@boonex.com, you will get answer shortly.

Regard

Quote · 24 May 2008

Hi all and thank you for your support.

Actually they installed it the next day: D but a day later when trying to login as admin, I got the unregistered version message. Typing in the license didn’t help, and moreover I tried to compile a new language from the admin panel and that messed up the whole script.

Is that easy to mess it up? Wow!

I get this message when opening the home page:

Warning: main(/home/username/public_html/my/langs/lang-roman.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/username/public_html/my/inc/languages.inc.php on line 33

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/username/public_html/my/langs/lang-roman.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/username/public_html/my/inc/languages.inc.php on line 33

I removed the real username “username”

Which is : * You should have received a copy of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License along with Dolphin,

If I remove that line I’ll get an error on line 64 and so on :(((((

So I guess I’ll have to open a new topic on this one

Quote · 27 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.