Bug photo cover profile

checked in the boonex demo in dolphin 7.4 The profile image and the profile cover image are always the same

Quote · 22 Feb 2019

This isn't a bug. It's the way the program is written. When a member posts a profile photo, it's automatically used as the cover photo as well until the cover photo is replaced. It usually looks horrible and I don't understand why Boonex insists on doing it this way.

You can always use my free mod and the problem will go away: http://digital-junction.com/demo

There is no download facility on the temporary site. You will have to PM me.

Quote · 22 Feb 2019

where can I find the download of the free banner slideshow for several pictures on the start page

Quote · 22 Feb 2019

Hi @JonnaklasineI don't supply the photos, in fact I just downloaded them from Google Images. As far as the graphics for the profiles are concerned, I searched for background graphics or wallpapers, cropped and resized them to suit my site. In fact several sites run both modules and each is totally different.

I'm enclosing the two tutorials need to produce both. They should explain everything.

Can you please come back here and tell everyone what you think of the mods. They are free!

Instructions.pdf · 138.2K · 231 downloads
Random Cover Image.pdf · 227.2K · 202 downloads
Quote · 22 Feb 2019

Whoops! I forgot to include the text file for the splash screen. It's attached to this post.

Sorry.

Splash.rtf · 2.5K · 208 downloads
Quote · 23 Feb 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.