Bug reports/Suggestions for 7.2 beta

Chat module doesn't work for mobile devices 

Screenshot_2015-07-09-15-50-33.png · 1003.7K · 929 views
Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

After we upload profile photo or cover photo, it should automatically take the user to their profile or there should be a shortcut for profile like we got in Account Home

Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

Report spam user button text don't adjust properly in firefox but its working fine for chrome both pc and mobile.

report spam user firefox.png · 1.1M · 947 views
Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

In chat the colour of timing need to be changed..

Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

Mail msgs recieved. alignment of buttons problem both pc and mobile

Screenshot_2015-07-09-18-51-04.png · 493.4K · 927 views
Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

Lengthy website name cause the service menu to hide in mobiles. 

Screenshot_2015-07-09-18-50-11.png · 679.4K · 947 views
Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

@moonsoon2u, do you realize the images here so far total up to 8 MB?

Please try to use jpg or a smaller byte size image.

Users on slow internet connections will have problems reading this topic.

ManOfTeal.COM a Proud UNA site, six years running strong!
9 Jul 2015

Why duplicate profile photo? Only difference is the privacy key in the bottom. I know we can remove the bottom profile pic but by default there should be 1 profile picture. 

Screenshot_2015-07-09-19-56-24.png · 941.6K · 885 views
Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

I don't have a converter for changing size in mobile :/ I just take screen shorts and post them. 

Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

Ads categories need to be aligned for mobiles. 

Screenshot_2015-07-09-20-17-22.png · 534.2K · 851 views
Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

I don't have a converter for changing size in mobile :/ I just take screen shorts and post them. 

You don't have a desktop PC?

9 Jul 2015

Recommend block need to be removed after social sharing feature available on top. 

Screenshot_2015-07-09-20-31-09.png · 911.1K · 336 views
Screenshot_2015-07-09-20-31-20.png · 851.2K · 355 views
Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

So u want me to plug my mobile to PC every 2 mins if I find a bug? Sound hassle and time waste. Its just take 3 sec to load on my side :/ 

You don't have a desktop PC?

Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

Upcoming Events picture alignment bug 

Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

HTML video player have huge gap between video and playing options bar. 

G

Screenshot_2015-07-09-21-02-13.png · 890.1K · 349 views
Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

Forum post text alignment problem for mobile 

Screenshot_2015-07-09-21-13-14.png · 786.7K · 352 views
Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

TinyMCE & Moxie manager compatibility issue with mobile. This issue is also for boonex website. 

Screenshot_2015-07-09-21-15-26.png · 259.1K · 334 views
Screenshot_2015-07-09-21-16-21.png · 189.9K · 352 views
Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

Featured photo alignment issue for mobile

Photo view image description alignment issue for mobile 

Screenshot_2015-07-09-21-43-48.png · 710.5K · 348 views
Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

Suggestion : post comment block colour need to be changed. It doesn't match with 7.2 

Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

Needs more anti-spam for free signups.

9 Jul 2015

Shopping cart in member menu when clicked land on page not found. Its might be an old issue. It should land on page like mentioning " you don't have any product. Click here to add one " or "your cart is empty"       

Screenshot_2015-07-09-22-00-34.png · 933.9K · 372 views
Screenshot_2015-07-09-22-00-20.png · 971.9K · 368 views
Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

Free Image Tools for your mobile / desktop

http://www.xnview.com

9 Jul 2015

Board also don't work for mobile. Flash issue 

Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

"More" option in sliding navigation menu need to end. First it makes the module 2 click away instead of 1, second every time is clicked it rearrange the position of modules.

Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

SEARCH RESULTS Page

On the search results page, there is still an enormous amount of wasted space at the top of the page (attached image).

How about making the "section search" area horizontal or some other option to make it more efficient. As it is now, this wasted space takes up an entire PC desktop screen - users have to scroll down before they get to see any search results.

search-result-page.jpg · 31K · 409 views
9 Jul 2015

The search bar needing to be like the one in dolphin U please .

Proud Hosted by Zarconia.net
9 Jul 2015

They did it in the SVN few days back but i don't know why they didn't include it. It was looking good..i made a mistake of not taking screenshot on that day :/

SEARCH RESULTS Page

On the search results page, there is still an enormous amount of wasted space at the top of the page (attached image).

How about making the "section search" area horizontal or some other option to make it more efficient. As it is now, this wasted space takes up an entire PC desktop screen - users have to scroll down before they get to see any search results.

Umar Haroon
9 Jul 2015

Why not make the search bar as in TRIDENT ! please , this way it will look far better :) save us all the hassle .

Proud Hosted by Zarconia.net
9 Jul 2015

I like how the boxes in the outline changes and adjusts to the new window size. Can you do it for the videos boxes, etc?

10 Jul 2015

I signed up as intersex and when I click on "people" in the navigation menu, there is no intersex icon in the browse by sex module.

10 Jul 2015

Is this a picture or video??? Video thumbnails should have play sign or duration time mentioned in it. 

Screenshot_2015-07-10-04-13-59.png · 586.6K · 776 views
Screenshot_2015-07-10-04-22-10.png · 497.2K · 756 views
Umar Haroon
10 Jul 2015

Typo in installation SQL filename (install_sql.jpg)

Problem with Shoutbox emojies in Firefox (shoutbox.jpg)

install_sql.jpg · 22.4K · 331 views
shoutbox.jpg · 8.5K · 352 views
http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/paansystems - your resource for Dolphin Pro
10 Jul 2015

sys_breadcrump and sys_copyright is having width problems in iOS 8 Safari ...

http://www.boonex.com/market/posts/paansystems - your resource for Dolphin Pro
10 Jul 2015

Suggestions for timeline

It would be great a "like" button under each post on our timelines. Apart from that It would be helpful a "share" button not only for socials but for our timeline as well. This way everytime we like a member's post we will be able to re-post it to our timeline ;)

We should be able to give a text as descriprion when we post an image or video or even a link.

There is no thumbnails when you post a link . The video (as link post not as file) should be visible on the site not redirecting you to youtube.

When you post a "text" with both text and link , the link is not always working right.

wall-likebuttons.jpg · 72.8K · 347 views
textpost.jpg · 50.4K · 355 views
nothumbnails.jpg · 80.5K · 317 views
10 Jul 2015

I can't delete my video comment. It makes the side modules disappear.

I recorded a video comment and the player is too short from top to bottom and the footer is overlapping the video comments. I switched to js player and the video comments player is even smaller in height. I changed the video comments height in Admin to 600 px but it didn't change on the site and I cleared the cache.

And everywhere, it says the video has two comments, but I recorded two and only published one. The one that I can't find the delete button. Also, add some sort of moderation for all video comments in the admin section because I don't want to find people masturbating in the video comments to terrorize my church site.

11 Jul 2015

How about using a real computer then?

Geeks, making the world a better place
11 Jul 2015

My thoughts too.

I need the mobile side to function too. 

So far this topic is 9.5MB, and as HL said.. confusing to say the least.

11 Jul 2015

You want me to test all the mobile related issues in PC? You must be kidding me. FYI I have PC, laptop, server and a mobile to test dolphin. Point is the headache of changing the size and you are off the topic during the process. 

Umar Haroon
11 Jul 2015

This post is for reporting bugs. Why it need to be understood? o.O its not related to a specific top so every 1 should understand it. I wish people could spend more time being constructive than complaining about non related issues. 

My thoughts too.

I need the mobile side to function too. 

So far this topic is 9.5MB, and as HL said.. confusing to say the least.

Umar Haroon
11 Jul 2015

. Drop down menu's do not appear to work on EVO Theme yet do on the UNI and other theme.

. Image Upload issues on Evo Theme

. Footer is not responsive and should be blocked at the bottom and not a straight line.

. Sliding menu on mobile view ruins the responsiveness, should be a drop down menu on mobile.

All for one and one for all....ah sod it who am i kidding!
11 Jul 2015

Hi Guys,

Love the ideas in the new 7.2 Dolphin.  The biggest hurdle I've found so far is the login and join buttons on the splash page don't pull up the login screen.  I've got a lot to learn yet, and maybe I've missed something but I can't seem to get that to work and don't see the code for it.

11 Jul 2015

No html5 video player for forums. I just embeded a video in forum and it only runs on flash video player.

and on mobile it says this plugin is not supported.

video html5 player.png · 1006.7K · 316 views
No html5 player for forums.png · 870.2K · 360 views
Screenshot_2015-07-12-01-28-26.png · 403.2K · 354 views
Umar Haroon
11 Jul 2015

Either the share button need to be removed from Action block or the top social sharing features can be brought in the share button.

Change Social share button.jpg · 142.8K · 593 views
Umar Haroon
11 Jul 2015

Thank you for the reports, but please create separate topic for each problem, thank you.

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/ticket/3555

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
13 Jul 2015

@paansystems

Please could specify your OS type and version and Firefox version in the separate topic.

Thank you.

Problem with Shoutbox emojies in Firefox (shoutbox.jpg)

13 Jul 2015

Thank you for the reports, but please create separate topic for each problem, thank you.

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/ticket/3555

He's going to need to do a lot of topics! Most of those bugs seem css problem for the EVO template that are easy to fix

13 Jul 2015

@tobakalogati 

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/changeset/18656

When you post a "text" with both text and link , the link is not always working right.

13 Jul 2015

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.