CAN'T GET AD-FREE LICENSES

I have pruchased the AD-FREE versions of Dolphin, Ray, etc on June 27, 2008, and cannot seem to get the License Numbers form Boonex (it is now June 30, 2008).

I have been told to log-in to my Unity account and my licenses will bet here, but ALL that is there are the AD version licenses.  NOT what I paid for.  Additionally, there is no Installation Ticket.

I am very frustrated.

Anyone have any suggestions???

Quote · 30 Jun 2008

I paid for installation on friday and have heard nothing - if you find out anything please let me know

Quote · 30 Jun 2008

After I send a Complaint to PayPal they DID send me an e-mail trying to explain that the reason they did not respond was because it was the weekend (I ordered the software LONG before 5pm!!!!).  Thye told me to look in my Unity Account and I would find my AD-FREE Licenses and my Installation Ticket there.  I DID NOT!!!

All other e-mails to them have been ignored.  My bank is looking into the matter as is PayPal.

I don't think PayPal is any too happy to be doing business with BoonEx since they are doing this to me and to others I have since found out.  The outcome is really going to be interesting.

Quote · 1 Jul 2008

are you guys still having problems with getting your license numbers? sometimes guys these folks just get backed up. i know thats not the answer that you want to hear, nor is it my intent to defend the way your emails and requests are ignored. i have had my fairshare of issues with support for this script, but i find that sometimes patience is the greatest ally.

if there is anything i can do for any of you just let me know.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 3 Jul 2008

I am still waiting for mine. One would assume that such software developers would have automatic licence generators. I mean, I have purchased other software similar to this and the licence is generated instantly!!!

P.S. There is not even a spell checkor on this thing

Quote · 6 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.