CSS and Link Colors

I'm trying to find a way to change the link colors on my Dolphin site from the standard blue to another color. I've gone though the whole generall.css sheet, but cannot seem to find anything related to the links. The links.css doesn't appear to do anything either. Can some one point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Quote · 21 May 2008

Hey, what links are you trying to change the colors for...like in the top navigation home...members...blogs...etc?

Or are you talking about links at the very top or very bottom of the page more like faq...about us...contact...etc?

Or something else?

Depending on what you are after some can be changed in /templates/tmpl_uni/css/general.css while others are specific to the particular page, such as members profile page like yoursite.com/member1 some of the links on this page would be related to profile_view.css but not all of them.

Another page might require another .css file yet. Most of the related links and colors can be found in general.css

Another thing you can do is go to the particular page you are trying to change colors or links for then in internet explorer choose...view...source to see the page in a text editor. In firefox choose...view...page source.

Then simply search the new window for the text or link area you are wanting to change.

You might find an area you are wanting to change such as:
<div class="disignBoxFirst">

<div class="boxFirstHeader">Member Login</div>
<div class="boxContent">
<div class="clear_both"></div>

Now we know we need to find and look for disignBoxFirst, boxFirstHeader, and boxConent in a style sheet. You will have to play around with them in order to find the exact change you are trying to acomplish and the right style sheet, but this will help narrow it down a little.

gameutopia

DialMe.com - Your One and Only Source For Boonex Dolphin Tutorials and Resources
Quote · 21 May 2008

Edit the following css

anchor.c

----
Quote · 21 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.