Calendar ERROR !

Clicking the link Today in the calendar used in the join form will show the right day, the right month... but the year 1942 !!!

How to fix this error ???

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 30 Jun 2008

Nobody else having this problem ???

I noticed that on boonex.us clicking the link Today will display the year 1932...

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 1 Jul 2008

How to fix this issue ???

Quote · 2 Jul 2008

my calande is not even sowing up in the join form how did u set yours to show up ?

Quote · 2 Jul 2008

Bump Tongue out

Quote · 3 Jul 2008

Cry

Quote · 4 Jul 2008

Sorry to insist...

Quote · 4 Jul 2008

I think the problem is a bug in the Calendar Date Picker... I have the same problem where I added a date a new field to the profile, with a type of date.  The year is bounded on the low and high side by the settings in Admin Advanced Settings for Minimum and Maximum Age.  I confirmed this by changing the minimum age to zero, and maximum to 100, I can now get my years to go from 1907 to 2008, but no luck for 2009 or above!

Quote · 10 Jul 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.