Can I Delete Boonex Files? all of it ??

boonex words like a virus in this software, hahahah

i dont know why they dont deliver a clean software without

any boonex names or links or news related to dolphin.

any way, can i delete all this files ?

is there any other files i should delete ?

Quote · 8 Dec 2016

we dont done from boonex word and news, and now i just find that a module i buy it here from market, 

in my website attached with company name who make the module,,,

like:  mywebsite.com/companynameofmodule/articles

how i can remove this stupid url ??

i never sleep to finish my project and now i face all of that GREED ISSUE

whhhhhy ???

its not free and i pay for it!! 

i dont know why they but any names any where, any vendor there can sell clean modules ??

Quote · 8 Dec 2016

If you buy a license, then the Boonex Dolphin will not show up on your site.  As for the module, please contact the module developer; this was probably an oversight on their part.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 8 Dec 2016

so what will happen if i delete all of this, please see attachment

need-delete.jpg · 46.9K · 449 views
Quote · 8 Dec 2016

Those are language keys. They contain text you can edit that are displayed by dolphin at various sections for each installed language in the system.

Example. The _ABOUT_US language key contains the text that is displayed when you go to the link http://www.yourdomain.com/about_us.php

You do not delete those. The site will not work with out the language keys. Instead, you click the edit link you see on the end of them, and change it to say what your want it say. The _ABOUT_US for example is meant to be edited so it is customized for your site.

The _powered_by_Dolphin key contains the text that is displayed when the license info block shows up. It is no longer use or displayed once you purchase a dolphin license. But cannot be just deleted. It's part of dolphins licensing system.

The rest of those you pointed out contain text that is displayed to you as the admin and are only shown in the admin panel. Thus you are the only one that sees those messages.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 9 Dec 2016

Those are language keys. They contain text you can edit that are displayed by dolphin at various sections for each installed language in the system.

Example. The _ABOUT_US language key contains the text that is displayed when you go to the link http://www.yourdomain.com/about_us.php

You do not delete those. The site will not work with out the language keys. Instead, you click the edit link you see on the end of them, and change it to say what your want it say. The _ABOUT_US for example is meant to be edited so it is customized for your site.

The _powered_by_Dolphin key contains the text that is displayed when the license info block shows up. It is no longer use or displayed once you purchase a dolphin license. But cannot be just deleted. It's part of dolphins licensing system.

The rest of those you pointed out contain text that is displayed to you as the admin and are only shown in the admin panel. Thus you are the only one that sees those messages.

thank you

Quote · 9 Dec 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.