Can any BoonEx products do this?

I'm looking for a solution for a site I started with Joomla, but I'm open to whatever solution is out there that will do what I need.

I want to allow users registered on my site with a unique username and ID I want them to be able to click and select forms so that they can generate reports of their OWN personal info.

My site will be like fitday.com, where users pay, register, enter diet and exercise, etc. each day. I want them to be able to print off their own reports generated from each of the 7 very different forms I have created.

I'm a newbie. I don't know how to write SQL or anything else. Can Boonex offer any options and extensions that enable users to fill out a form, click a link and get a report of their own, personal and private date they entered? And enter their very own calendar of their day?

Quote · 16 Jun 2009

Hello Anga,

Some of this is going to require the help of one of the Expertz to set up. I know of no extension that covers this, but if you contact presale@boonex.com you will get some help on getting this started.

Quote · 18 Jun 2009

AS WHAT MIKE SAID,  you'd better to rent some expert out there.

your site plan need a programer to set up everything.

=> http://friends.smansakra.sch.id => friends community based dolphin 7
Quote · 18 Jun 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.