Captcha & Facebook Connect stopped working

Hey folks, I am still running Dolphin v7.3.3 and all of sudden I am getting lots of complains that my Captcha has disappeared and my Facebook connect is no longer working.  See attached..

Please note, everything has been working fine, not sure if I upgrade to v7.3.5 will fix this issue..

Please advise. Thanks !

Captcha-Issue.PNG · 106.9K · 185 views
FB-Connect-Issue.PNG · 9.4K · 195 views
Quote · 23 May 2018

If you upgrade to 7.3.5 is not that big of a deal.. But yes I know it will fix your Re-Captcha problem. There are other posts about the FB problem but with the updates will fix them.. Captcha is running V2.. older dolphin is V1 and they have put notices out that everyone needs to upgrade to V2

Quote · 24 May 2018

Thanks TruckingSpace !

Just upgraded to v7.3.5 and the reCaptcha problem is resolved ! 

But the Facebook connect still generating the same issue. I was wondering if I need to do anything on the App level at developers.facebook.com ?  please note, this is not a new FB setup, my facebook connect has been working for months - I am not sure if I need to change anything because of the D7 new upgrade..

I'd appreciate any input.. Thx.

Quote · 24 May 2018

I am not to sure about FB. I try to stay away from that. Seems to always have problems.. I know there were a few updates to dolphin for FB and was hopping that would have fixed them as well..

Quote · 24 May 2018

Originally, I was experiencing a problem with recaptcha where instead of seeing the checkbox and the "I am not a robot", they had disappeared and were replaced with a single red line. After I installed v7.3.5 the original problem I was having with the recaptcha was resolved and all was back to normal.

Now there seems to be another issue with the recaptcha. Initially the recaptcha field seems to be empty then a box appears asking to upgrade to a supported browser to get a recaptcha challenge.

Please see attached image.

It occurs with any browser I try.

Any suggestions?

reCAPTCHA-issue.jpg · 126.4K · 225 views
Quote · 25 May 2018

@ have you upgraded your API key to V2 at https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin#list

Be sure that in the site type it has V2 listed.

After that I do not know. I still use the module in the market for ReCaptcha.

Quote · 25 May 2018

@TruckingSpace - Thanks for your suggestion. I have now changed the APIs to v2 and seems to be working so far.

Much appreciated.

Quote · 27 May 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.