Captcha Fields Missing from Website

My Captcha fields disappeared from my website all of a sudden.  I already have the newest Boonex software version loaded (as directed by the Boonex team) and it appeared to be working up until today.  I was able to use it today to reset my password, but after that the box went missing from my website.  Instead, there is a box that reads,

"Please upgrade to a supported browserto get a reCAPTCHA challenge.

Alternatively if you think you are getting this page in error, please check your internet connection and reload.
Why is this happening to me?"

I have an updated test website, and the same thing has happened on that site as well.  Does anyone have any information to help me make my "registered" website functional again??

Capture.PNG · 61.5K · 231 views
Quote · 7 Apr 2018

Did you click "Why is this happening to me?" to find out why it's happening to you?

Quote · 7 Apr 2018

Yes, I've tried both Chrome and IE (Microsoft Edge) with the same results.  I don't believe it's a browser problem because nothing has changed (on my side) between the time that it worked (earlier that day) and when it stopped functioning.  Besides, I'm not even getting the backup challenge to the checkbox widget (i.e. the box with thumbnail images).  Just not sure why it would just suddenly stop working.

Quote · 7 Apr 2018

Ok, it looks like I was able to fix it by clearing the cache on my website and Chrome browser.  

Quote · 7 Apr 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.