Cash in hand and ready..but?

OK I have been coming to the Boonex site for months.  I had all the products I wanted to purchase in mind...and the widgets that would work on my site and for my members.

Now I come here and its all changed. 

Is this what think it is....you now get all of the widgets with dolphin AND get them without the BOONEX powered by thing at the bottom....you get all of that for a set price and time depending on the amount you determine you need.

Is that correct?

Also....what happened to the installation.  Will they still do the installation?

William 

Quote · 18 May 2009

erm, yes i think so, if you mean by widgets the ray and orca bungled into the dolphin under one licence, not sure about the instalation thing you mention

Quote · 18 May 2009

Hello DFWKnight,

Thanks, Tyke, and yes...things have changed! All scripts are now included under just the Dolphin license - no more separates. You just use that one purchased license to drop all links and banners.

Installation CAN be had, but it is offered only on a request basis and needs to be purchased separately via a direct PayPal payment. Contact presale@booonex.com for help with that. You can also get installation from our Expertz group and the hosting companies that we recommend. You can use the one-click install that comes with Cpanel for those accounts.

Quote · 28 May 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.