Chat+ Misc

Please see attached.. After spending few days trying to figure out why my Logo is not showing up on the top of Chat+ Login Form, and with the help of @Newton's input, I had to activate Dolphin login in order for the Logo to work properly..

For now, I do not want to use Dolphin Login yet, so is there other way to display the logo on the top of Chat+ Login Form ?  I thought Chat+ is independent of Dolphin, so why are we putting these limitations ?

>> These are the other reasons I do not want to use Dolphin login for now:
1> That door icon is meaningless to a new user, I'd like to replace it with my own icon or some verbiage to explain to new users what it is for..

2> When I hover on the door icon, I see the name Dolphin, I do not want my users to see the word Dolphin, they need to see my site name instead.. 

3> If the user logs in via Dolphin  Login Door icon on the chat+, and later on they logout from Chat+, guess what, the same user will still be logged in on the main site..  That's not good at all. The user should be logged out completely from both platform Chat+ and the main site he/she came from..

Lastly, I haven't seen any new features from Dolphin team other than the OAuth connection and that famous DOOR ICON which is not user friendly at all.. Maybe I should install Rocket.Chat native version and not to mess with Dolphin/Chat+ version which we hardly get support on.. 

Button-Txt.PNG · 26.9K · 277 views
dolphin-chat-login.PNG · 67.8K · 277 views
Quote · 15 Nov 2016

Plz see attached..i'd like to change chat+ icon from Rocket icon to my icon when I create short cut on mobile device. 

Can someone assist please.. Thx.

IMG_0105.PNG · 92.6K · 268 views
Quote · 18 Nov 2016

Please restart Chat+ server to apply changes for button text field.

To change icon I would suggest to try to upload own icons in Chat Administration > Assets.

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 19 Nov 2016

Hi Alex -

Please see attached.. Few icons were fixed after I uploaded all icons in admin > Assets
Now I am able to see my icon on the browser tab, but when I create a shortcut, still shows Rocket.Chat icon..  (see attached..)

Also, the Logo on top of the Login Chat+ Form uses the same Logo I have on my main site which is not what I want.. Can you please tell me where in the Chat+ code I can use a different Logo on Chat+ site ?

For instance, my site Logo is called World.com, but I want my Chat+ Logo to be called Chat.World.com

Thanks !

shortcut-icon.PNG · 27.8K · 285 views
Quote · 22 Nov 2016

Can I have a link to your chat ?

Rules → http://www.boonex.com/terms
Quote · 26 Nov 2016

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.