Common problem with World Map and ZIP Search

I'm 7.1.4 and realized that I had a lot of "1" in the "Failed" field in the table "bx_wmap_locations". More or less half of 7400 profiles. At the same time research with Zip Search no result.

In seeking to better féfinir this problem, I myself found that one part of the day, the two modules work perfectly, and the other part of the day, both sets modules do not work.

When searching using Zip code works, new registrations are geotagged.

When searching using Zip code does not work, new listings show "Location is undefined".

The assembly works generally between 17 hours and 23 hours, daily.

The rest of the day, the two modules are no longer working.

I tried a fresh install to see what happens, the problem is the same and the same hours.

if I update a rental when it works I have "1" in "Failed" if I do at the time of the day or it works, I have "0" in "Failed".

I do not understand, would anyone have an idea?

1. Why the Word Map module stops working suddenly once a day for roughly 8 hours?

2. Why Zip Search Module not work when Word map no longer works. I think it calculates its results by using the table "bx_wmap_locations" which it is present and partielement busy. It should continue to work it seems to me right?

Thank you for your help ...

Baloo
Quote · 23 Apr 2014

For the zip search are you using Geonames? if not - try switching to that - it is more reliable than the Google setting.

caredesign.net
Quote · 23 Apr 2014

No, google, génoname never worked with me and it has the disadvantage of being limited to 30 km ... I do not think a reliability problem since it works very well every day for a few hours ...

Baloo
Quote · 23 Apr 2014

my bad - i had it backwards. Use the Google when using the Map module. Did you try Updating locations in the map module admin section. Also - check this thread and searh for others to see if you can find an answer: http://www.boonex.com/forums/topic/Zipcode-Radius-Search.htm

caredesign.net
Quote · 23 Apr 2014

Thank you, I look for information in this topics, and many others, but this is not the same problem. I insist on the fact that it works perfectly part of the day and the other party at all, at the same time, the two modules stop working ...

Another idea?

Baloo
Quote · 23 Apr 2014

The only thing I can think of is you may have a cache issue. The next time it acts up - try a different computer.

Also - for some odd reason, when a new user creates an account (if you have the address form on the join page) the map will not show their location - it will say location undefined - The user has to Edit their account (not actually edit, but click the edit button, then resave) for the user location to be tagged.

caredesign.net
Quote · 24 Apr 2014

Professor just not all modified by the owner for the time or it does not work profiles are left with a "is undefined Location", even if they were located a few hours earlier.

And profiles "Location is undefined" published during the period of time or it works, then are correctly located.

It seems that for one reason or another connection to google is off. Maybe something stuck at the server that hosts the site. I'll try with another machine, I am self hosted.

But before I need to know why the Zip Searsh module is no longer working either at the same time, it is especially intrigues me before anything else.

It seems to me that even if there is a momentary problem with google, it should continue to run and I see that both stop working at the same time.

Can someone give me his informed opinion on this point?

Baloo
Quote · 24 Apr 2014

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.