Cupid mails

Are your Cupid mails really sent using Dolphin 6.1 ???

Did you check the match percents ? Are they right ???

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 17 Jan 2009

Nobody was abble to make these main features to work properly ?

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 18 Jan 2009

Not sure I understand your question. I know there are settings in the admin panel to match certain criteria between your members. It is an option in the admin panel when creating a field. Is this what you mean ???

Quote · 18 Jan 2009

I have set different match criterias using 5%, 10%, 20%... Some of my members have matching total like 22%, 68%... which are not multiple of 5 (many percents sums are wrong) :-( ?

Originally cupid emails was sendind to anybody by millions :-(

One of the best expert has edited my script and now less cupid mails are sent, but some are still sent to some wrong members and about 30% of these Cupid mails are staying in the Cupid mails status and never sent :-(

This Cupid mails feature was working fine in previous Dolphin version but has a serious problem since v. 6.1... My site frequentation is falling down of about 60% :-(  :-(

I reported this problem already many times but never get any answer :-(

Quote · 18 Jan 2009

It sounds like there is a problem in the database.  Maybe, some piece of code was re-written and is not inereacting properly with your database.  I will have to look around and see what tables in the database are affected by cupid mail.  I'll post back with my findings.

Quote · 18 Jan 2009

Database tables that involded are:

- ProfilesMatch 

- GlParams 

- Profiles

But I think that the problem(s) is(are) somewhere in the script... ?

Are you Cupid mails and match features working well ???

Quote · 18 Jan 2009

Well, I have my cupid mails turned off. However, I just turned them on so that I can play around and see. I also sent a message to my members asking them to report back with any information pertaining to any cupid emails they receive. It will take a day or so, but I'll see what I can dig up.

Quote · 18 Jan 2009

Are you the owner of the "profile customization" mod over on expertzzz ???  I am considering purchasing this mod.  Is this yours ???

Quote · 18 Jan 2009

Thank you for your answer, sheer :-)

Yes, the mod Member Pages Customizer is mine:  http://www.expertzzz.com/Downloadz/view/4454

Quote · 19 Jan 2009

Thanks Michel !! I will be in touch about purchasing the mod. It looks fantastic !!!!

About the cupid mails, I too am having a problem. It seems that matches are sent once a new member has registered, but there are still some screwy things going on. I will need a little more time to fully troubleshoot and identify problems. Sorry to keep you hanging on :) But this is new to me and I like to dive into new territory :)

I will post back here with new findings :)

Quote · 19 Jan 2009

Anybody who was abble to make these main features to work properly ?

Quote · 21 Jan 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.