D 7.1 Membership Level action allowed Bug

I believe there is bug in the membership level restrictions. First I can't add new members but I've read that is going to be addressed later. However, within the current membership levels there is an issue with membership restrictions.

For example, I restricted my promotional membership levels to only uploading 1 video and 1 picture. However, when testing this restriction out, Dolphin lets them upload as many videos and pictures they want.

Baloo
Quote · 1 Dec 2012

Hello!

May u plz specify - did u setup "Number of actions is reset every:" and what value u placed there? From our side D7.1 prevents attempt to upload more photos than admin set in limits.

Regards

Quote · 3 Dec 2012

Hello Leonids,

I said. For example, one video per 24 hours, or capture of Actions 'Gold' membership level. Gold member UBALM post 3 videos in 2 minutes without problem as shown in the screenshot result. I did not have this problem with 7.0.9...

LimteVideos.jpg · 168.3K · 469 views
result.jpg · 99.5K · 482 views
Baloo
Quote · 3 Dec 2012

If it's any help, I made other tests with "view profile", "view photos" and it works, the limits are applied. The problem adding content

Baloo
Quote · 4 Dec 2012

Hi!

Is it possible to get FTP /Cpanel access details with admin login data of your D7.1 site? Because from our side limitations (some actions per some time) for adding photos / videos works fine except issue with embed - there limitations doesn't work. We've create ticket here:

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/ticket/2936

U may send me details via Unity mail. BTW - but with "Outline part" where unapproved / unprocessed content is visible will be fixed in D71.b2.

Regards

Quote · 4 Dec 2012

Hello,

If I understand you confirm the problem for video embed. I should clarify, I have not tried the others.

For photos I just re-test. In fact, the table accessible via the control account in the dashboard of the member does not change settings directly in functions in admin pannel. Must clear the browser cache for this to be updated (iexplorer) or to confusion on my part. I found a little too fast but the limitation is effective.

However, it does not work for avatars. But, I had the problem in 7.0.9 as members bypasses the limitation photos via avatars. This problem is known?

In short, everything works except the problem avatars and embed videos.

cordially

Baloo
Quote · 4 Dec 2012

Hello, i am having same issues with a level i created. I created only 2 "gold" & "diamond" so fae, but except for admin, either the diamond or gold i am not allowed to add videos, photos, etc......do we have to enter the actions allowed? If so then what about the amount allowed? I think on 7.0.9 if left blank its unlimited no? Please advise. The site i am speaking about is http://good2meetu.com/index.php i have it set right now only by invitation to avoid any issues, but i am confused.

Everyday is a new beginning.
Quote · 12 Mar 2013

Well i don't know if this can help anyone, but after testing i figured out that by default the script has just 5 levels, non-member & so on. So if you create additional level the system won't apply the actions. Some how something needs to be changed in the script or added, i don't know. I hope this can help someone & if they can bring it up to someone in boonex it'll be cool.

Everyday is a new beginning.
Quote · 12 Mar 2013

can somebody else confirm this is an issue ?

Quote · 12 Mar 2013

Not an issue, user error

http://ModMyCMS.com --> Dolphin Hacks &Mods
Quote · 12 Mar 2013

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.