if i login as member , then clcik on other profile im getting the below error :

Database query error

but if i login as admin then click on member , its working fine

any1 to help ???

Quote · 19 Aug 2008

anyone to help me on this problem ...boonex support ???/

Quote · 19 Aug 2008

hey webz,

would like to start with your version of dolphin installed. then list all the modifications you have done to the script? of course then let us know if you have a backed up copy handy prior to doing whatever mod it was that created this problem for you?

Date Noticed:

Last Known Functional Date:

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 19 Aug 2008

the site is at www.jom-mesra.com  , using the latest version

the system is sending me a lot emails :

Database error in Jom Mesra

the email is about 1.6 mb

there is not modification on the script have been done... it happens after i delete some videos and some member profile

regards

Punithan

Quote · 20 Aug 2008

Database error in Jom Mesra
Query:
SELECT count(`ID`) AS `Count` FROM `RayYoutubeVideos` WHERE `User` = '12' AND `Public`='true'

Mysql error:
Table 'wwwjom_jommesra.RayYoutubeVideos' doesn't exist

Found error in file /home/wwwjom/public_html/templates/base/scripts/BxBaseProfileView.php
at line 375. Called db_arr function
with erroneous argument #0

i already disable the youtube widget

Quote · 20 Aug 2008

then edit templates/base/scripts/BxBaseProfileView.php file. Find showBlockActionsMenu function and delete the following code:

$aYoutubes = db_arr("SELECT count(`ID`) AS `Count` FROM `" . DB_PREFIX . "YoutubeFavorites` WHERE `User` = '" . $profileID . "'");
if(widgetExists('youtube') && $aYoutubes['Count'] > 0)
{
$ret .= $oTemplMenu -> getMenuItem( 'rz_you.gif', _t('_RayzYoutubeMember'), "javascript:void(0);", '', '', "openRayWidget('youtube', 'user', 'member', '" . $memberID . "', '" . getPassword($memberID) . "', '" . $profileID . "');");
}

also:

edit inc/design.inc.php, find getSiteStat function and append $aStat array remove the code below if exists:
, 'rz_you' => array('capt'=>_t("_RayzYoutube"), 'query'=>"SELECT COUNT(`ID`) FROM `" . DB_PREFIX . "YoutubeVideos`",'link'=>'rzyoutube.php?mode=all','adm_query'=> "",'adm_link'=>"")

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 20 Aug 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.