Database query error - when install modul

Hello friends.

!st sorry for my bad english.
I have a big problem. From few days ago when i install modul give me this error "Database query error" how to fix?

Best wishes: Bozhidar

Quote · 21 Mar 2010

We need to know what the error is first.

When you first installed dolphin it asked for 3 emails addressed during setup. One of them was a bug report email address. Check that email to see if dolphin sent you a detailed error report.

https://www.deanbassett.com
Quote · 21 Mar 2010

We need to know what the error is first.

When you first installed dolphin it asked for 3 emails addressed during setup. One of them was a bug report email address. Check that email to see if dolphin sent you a detailed error report.

i haven`t email on my inbox Frown

Quote · 21 Mar 2010

Does it display anything else when installing the module, then?

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 21 Mar 2010

Does it display anything else when installing the module, then?

No only this with red border Cry

Error
Database query error

Quote · 21 Mar 2010

What module did you try to install?  It helps if we know, then perhaps we might be able to see the SQL that attempted to run and take it from there.

Quote · 21 Mar 2010

I think i need to put a ticket in trac to get this fixed. Dolphins database functions do not do a good enough job with error reporting. Without a proper error i have a hard time debugging my own modules as well.

Quote · 21 Mar 2010

What module did you try to install?  It helps if we know, then perhaps we might be able to see the SQL that attempted to run and take it from there.

i try to install orca forum, but if i want to install another modul give me same error.

Do you want to upload near my datebase.sql ?

Quote · 21 Mar 2010

One of your first blog posts was in Feb 08 and now a simple DB error has you thrown? hmm time for a new carrer? just Kidding!! heh different versions/combinations of php/mysql will render funny DB errors. I get them all the time trying to install uninstall many modules at once. There isn't any code to tell you what happened, why? well because more than likely your server doesn't meet specs.  Orca forum for example uses keys__key__ and specific mysql versions will just spit out an error no code because it doesnt have a clue why it cant read it.

Is this a fresh install?  Ask your host for all the last error logs for mysql and php post the last 4 lines of each here

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 21 Mar 2010

One of your first blog posts was in Feb 08 and now a simple DB error has you thrown? hmm time for a new carrer? just Kidding!! heh different versions/combinations of php/mysql will render funny DB errors. I get them all the time trying to install uninstall many modules at once. There isn't any code to tell you what happened, why? well because more than likely your server doesn't meet specs.  Orca forum for example uses keys__key__ and specific mysql versions will just spit out an error no code because it doesnt have a clue why it cant read it.

Is this a fresh install?

Hello. Yes this is fresh install on Localhost (Linux mandriva 2010 Lamp).I have a disc space,but yesterday i uninstall orca and install again. After this moment all moduls give me this error.

www.radio-excellent.tk - Bulgarian site

Log from httpd (Apache): sh: sys_modules: command not found

sh: sys_modules: command not found

---

Log from Mysqld: Have nothing in this file ????

Hm now i try to install and uninstall another modul and all work fine, but only orca cant install, and give this error :(

Quote · 21 Mar 2010

Now.
May be problem is from template. If i navigate to mysite.com/forum i see blank white page. I change from admin panel template to default (now i use skin002) and forum is ok (only language can`t compile, may be because i delete base_en folder (why i dont know)). Can anybody send to me base_en folder from orca?

Quote · 21 Mar 2010

The _en folders are created when the language is compiled. It's not in the default package. So if it throws a error saying it can't compile the language then it's most likely directory permissions. All the folders in the forum directory need to be writable. Mode 777 on most servers mode 755 on some. Try 777 first.

Quote · 21 Mar 2010

The _en folders are created when the language is compiled. It's not in the default package. So if it throws a error saying it can't compile the language then it's most likely directory permissions. All the folders in the forum directory need to be writable. Mode 777 on most servers mode 755 on some. Try 777 first.

frm where i download orca pakage modul?

Quote · 22 Mar 2010

That module is included with dolphin, so it is in the origional dolphin zipfile in modules/boonex

Quote · 22 Mar 2010

Now i fix this problem, but how i dont`t know .... Tenks for helping ::)

Quote · 25 Mar 2010

Hello,

I got the same error when i tried to install adv , article, blogs, chat... Could anyone help me please!!!!! i update from dolphin 7.0.2 to 7.0.3

Best regards

Walle

Quote · 21 Oct 2010

i am now getting this database query error.

all the modules that were uploaded before i upgraded to 7.0.4 are fine i can uninstall and upload correctly.

but i am not able to install any more modules that were not installed before the upgrade. and they are booonex modules. i did not buy them in market

any idea guys ?

Regards........ M.Chauhan U.K.
Quote · 3 Dec 2010

i am now getting this database query error.

all the modules that were uploaded before i upgraded to 7.0.4 are fine i can uninstall and upload correctly.

but i am not able to install any more modules that were not installed before the upgrade. and they are booonex modules. i did not buy them in market

any idea guys ?

When looking at the modules that are NOT installed, are they all at version 1.0.4? If not, its possible your files did not overwrite properly during the upgrade.

Nothing to see here
Quote · 3 Dec 2010

they are all updated to 1.0.4.

i have manually checked by going into each module's config.php

Quote · 3 Dec 2010

When you got the database error, you should have also received an email. Can you post the top portion of that email so that we can see what the error was?

Nothing to see here
Quote · 3 Dec 2010

this is what i receivced in error messages in my inbox

Database error in Watch Free Latest Bollywood Movies, Hindi and Punjabi Movies, Desi Chat

Query:

INSERT INTO `sys_localization_keys`(`IDCategory`, `Key`) VALUES('61', '_bx_Quotes')
Mysql error: Duplicate entry '_bx_Quotes' for key 2

Found error in the file '/home/*********/public_html/inc/classes/BxDolInstaller.php' at line 622.
Called 'db_res' function with erroneous argument #0.
Quote · 3 Dec 2010

If the quotes module is currently not installed than go into admin->Settings->Language Settings.

Search for _bx_Quotes and delete it.

It's complaining becuse the language key is already there which it should not be if the module is not installed.

Quote · 3 Dec 2010

itscoming up with a different key error everytime i delete one.

is there a way to delete them all at once ?? i mean all for quotes at once, then all for articles at once.. and then for the other modules i am getting errors with.

regards

Quote · 4 Dec 2010

There really is no simple way ot taking all of them all out at once.

And i can see only one reason as to why it would happen in the first place.

If the modules were not installed, then the language keys for them should not even be there, so the only way they could be is if a language file or database backup was imported or restored from a time when the modules were installed when the backup or language file was made.

Quote · 4 Dec 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.