Default Country Error

I have set the default county in the database to "US" and yet it still goes to "Select it."  Anyone know a solution?  See below for sample images:

Country Error

Database Error

(Sorry for how small - only way to fit in forum)

Quote · 11 Jul 2008

Any ideas?

Quote · 14 Jul 2008

?

Quote · 16 Jul 2008

Default Value in Builders (of fields) just mean not autoselecting this value, but just possibility to not fill this field and after joining this value will automatically applied

Quote · 16 Jul 2008

That is a bug- users would have no way of know that.

rob

Quote · 16 Jul 2008

Yes, there is a way for the user to know that... You can change the text string that pop up when the mouse pointer is over the (i) image... ;-)

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 16 Jul 2008

Hi Michel,

-

Can you help us with this?

-

I tried the editing in the predefined fields..but with no luck.

-

This is the advice that is being given and it doesn't work.

-

http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/?action=goto&topic_id=Country-List

-

http://www.boonex.com/unity/forums/#topic/How-to-make-United-States-at-top-of-list-.htm

-

Thanks....

-

Rumpy feel free to jump in...(You see I have been using the search...there are just no working answers.)

-

Yes, there is a way for the user to know that... You can change the text string that pop up when the mouse pointer is over the (i) image... ;-)

Quote · 9 Sep 2008
<select class="input_select" name="Country[0]">
<option selected="selected" value="">Select it</option>
<option value="AF">Afghanistan</option>
<option value="AL">Albania</option>

The above highlighted line from the finished join.php is what needs to be set as shown below but I’ll be phucked if I can
find what sets or calls it in all this elegant code!

<option selected="selected" value="US">United States</option>

If someone knows please post it  ..... 

I have Admin > settings > Builders > Fields Builder > Country > Advanced > Default Value: set to US but it DOES NOT
MATTER, the country field remains the same on the join page  ..... 

YEAH Lorren!!!

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

I just make mine in predefined values  US  -United States

quick easy no code bangin....US is at top...well only Canada is a little higher on the map

I have video tutorials to help you mrpowless.com
Quote · 9 Sep 2008

quick easy no code bangin....US is at top...well only Canada is a little higher on the map

Naaaaaa  .....  The list when displayed still sorts alpha  .....  (join.php, etc)

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

MRPowless...

-

I guess you will just have to spell it out for us...Foot in mouth

-

~~ L

-

Quote · 9 Sep 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.