Default profile album name - problem

If two or more people have the same "Default profile album name" all videos will appear in the first pages of the people profiles. 

For example:

"User1" has  "Default profile album name - Videos" and "Video in this album - Video1"

"User2" has  "Default profile album name - Videos" and "Video in this album - Video2"

In the "Profils" pages of this users in the "Profile Videos" section will show "Video1 and VIdeo2"

The same should be not only the name in data base Caption but and the name in data base Uri in the sys_albums data base.

Quote · 14 Jan 2010

Try downloading/replacing this file:

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/export/13559/trunk/inc/classes/BxDolAlbums.php

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 14 Jan 2010

Sorry, I do that but still don't work...

Quote · 16 Jan 2010

Hello to6ev_me!

Seems u deleted from this option's value "{nickname}''s videos" {nickname} key. So default album name left unique identificator. serviceGetProfileAlbumFiles was oriented to work with profiles name. In this method need to add then one more restriction for album's owner because current

$this->aCurrent['restriction']['album'] = array(
'value'=>$sUri, 'field'=>'Uri', 'operator'=>'=', 'paramName'=>'albumUri', 'table'=>'sys_albums'
);

works only with album uri.

Regard

Quote · 18 Jan 2010

LeonidS if that is the case then you may consider restricting the ability to rename the {nickname} portion of the variable and allow people to only change the "video's" portion.  Otherwise you will likely see more of this as people mess with things.

Though if every user had their own media folder instead of placing all files of a type in one folder the issue would be moot.

Quote · 18 Jan 2010

Yes, issue has sense to be corrected:

http://www.boonex.com/trac/dolphin/ticket/1742

Quote · 19 Jan 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.