Defective Boonex Link Back Issue

Who do I contact about a defective link back to Boonex after paying to have all link backs removed? 

I have a Prime License, therefore none of the links back to Boonex should display.  But on the following About Us page it is showing, so please advise how I can have this removed?

http://www.g-a-e-a.com/grove/about_us.php

Quote · 19 Nov 2012

Activate the HTML and remove it after you pull it up using any part of the string to find it in the a language settings. That's what I did... 

Csampson
Quote · 19 Nov 2012

Activate the HTML and remove it after you pull it up using any part of the string to find it in the a language settings. That's what I did... 

Thanks for the recommendation, but there is something wrong with it.  I don't have the problem with another of the other language settings for "Privacy/TermsOfUse/FAQ" just "About US,"  so I disabled it for right now.  Hopefully this bug will be resolved. 

Quote · 20 Nov 2012

It's NOT a bug.  It's the default language string for the about us page content, which you are expected to change.

My opinions expressed on this site, in no way represent those of Boonex or Boonex employees.
Quote · 20 Nov 2012

The rest is a mystery.  <<<<<<< place that into the language key then select edit and put your own html in place

then place _About_US_H into the language key search and give the string a key like About us or About GAEA

Happy Thoughts

Quote · 20 Nov 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.