Delete User and Lang Files Problem

Still getting an error when unregistering or deleting a user.  admin.inc.php wants to DELETE from ProfileComments.  This should be CmtsProfile, but i'm not sure of the right where clause, and what other tables need to be cleaned up.  Does anybody have the proper admin.inc.db?

Lang files still won't work for me. The one from 6.005 is missing a ton of strings, so things like the join page (which i fixed) looke ridiculous.

This is 6.11 using the latest upgrade patch from 6.005.

Quote · 28 May 2008

Hello!

In latest 6.1.1 profile_delete function hasn't referals to `ProfileComments` table. Try to use inc/admin.inc.php from package.

Regard

Quote · 28 May 2008

Ok, i have the 6.003|4|5 to 6.1.1 upgrade download (that i used with the upgrade script) and i have the full 6.1.1 download.

inc/admin.inc.php in both of them is 37k, both have a date time stamp of 5/11/2008 at 6:17 pm, and the one in the upgrade back DOES in fact have DELETE From ProfilesComment.

I'll replace it with the one from the full download.

This makes me wonder about my custom language file, that after the upgrade is missing so many strings.  Was there a bad upgrade package out there for a little bit?  Do you know which files would fix the missing language strings?

Thanks,

--pk

Quote · 28 May 2008

I'm still using Dol 6.0.0003 so I cannot check anything... but is there a chance that the name of the PHP language files changed in Dol 6.1 ???

Is there still for example english.php, français.php or is there now en.php, fr.php ???

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 29 May 2008

After the upgrade add those lang strings. Because they have been deleted during the upgrade.

----
Quote · 29 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.