Delete admin header and footer

I want to delete footer and header of admin section & boonex unity link on left side menu at bottom.

Purpose - I want to delete all text, links etc from admin pages. TOTAL AD-FREE.

I am using ad free 6.1.4.

Please guide me.

Quote · 26 May 2009

you will have to purchase a license to be able to do this

Quote · 28 May 2009

Hi,

I purchased PRIME, the ultimate package.

PRIME is AD-FREE and I am allow to delete all Boonex Mentions.

Some of the Boonex Ads were automatically deleted when I registered my license, but how do I delete the BOONEX footer & header in the AFFILIATE ADMIN section and delete the link & icon to Boonex Unity?

blaine.

Thanks in Advance, Blaine
Quote · 5 Aug 2009

Hi,

I purchased PRIME, the ultimate package.

PRIME is AD-FREE and I am allow to delete all Boonex Mentions.

Some of the Boonex Ads were automatically deleted when I registered my license, but how do I delete the BOONEX footer & header in the AFFILIATE ADMIN section and delete the link & icon to Boonex Unity?

blaine.

Anybody know how to delete all BOONEX advertising.... I'm a PRIME member and deleting it is part of the package.

Attention: Ray!

Thanks in Advance, Blaine
Quote · 24 Oct 2009

Hi blaine69!

Please, PM me your ftp access, we will help you to fix this.

Quote · 24 Oct 2009

BOONEX advertising,

I've buy

Unlimited License

with,

No "Powered by BoonEx" links!

But,...

There's still

BOONEX advertising,,.. Cry

Why,...??? !!!!

Can Help,..BoonEx Technical Support,..??

Quote · 30 Dec 2010

They don't seem to believe the administration panel counts as being a part of their ad-free license deal. If you have any developer tools with your web browser, you should be able to remove those links and images yourself.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 30 Dec 2010

on the main home page it displays this "We have all known the long loneliness and we have learned that the only solution is love and that love comes with community."

Dorothy Day

I am able to add a banner but the quotes will not dissappear.  I have purchased a license (even though this is not an boonex ad.  how do i remove this and add my own line.

thanks bill

ps.  you may contact me personally at wmbarr72969@yahoo.com

I was also wanting to remove all boonex advertising from the control panel as well.  in explaining please remember i am a novice.  good at marketing but not so good at php (but learning)

Quote · 25 Feb 2012

on the main home page it displays this "We have all known the long loneliness and we have learned that the only solution is love and that love comes with community."

Dorothy Day

I am able to add a banner but the quotes will not dissappear.  I have purchased a license (even though this is not an boonex ad.  how do i remove this and add my own line.

thanks bill

ps.  you may contact me personally at wmbarr72969@yahoo.com

I was also wanting to remove all boonex advertising from the control panel as well.  in explaining please remember i am a novice.  good at marketing but not so good at php (but learning)

uninstalll this moduel Quotes

and you will remove it

Quote · 25 Feb 2012

how do i remove that boonex footer logo and powered by dolphin footer. i got my company name there which says powered by oeogee.com then the dolphin name. i need that whole footer block removed my web site is oeogee.com please look at it and get back to me.

thanks again.

Quote · 23 Apr 2012

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.