Do I Need RMS to Embed Videos?

I have moved my dolphin install to namecheap to do some editing and development of the site and have just written a blog post but I cannot embed a video from youtube.

Do I need RMS for that?

Videos already in other blog posts are working fine but cant add any new videos

And help appreciated, thanks.

Enhance Your Onlne Experience. 4eLife.com
Quote · 20 Jul 2018

No, video embeds don't depend on RMS. RMS was only used for the audio/video features in the Flash apps.

Are you trying to embed directly into a blog post? If so, try the Insert => Insert/edit video menu from the editor, and switch to the Embed tab to enter the code there. That should work.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 20 Jul 2018

Thanks Nathan, I tried that but when I saved the blog post an error occurred "PAGE WAS NOT FOUND"...

The post saves fine without the video embed? 

I am using the latest 7.2.3

Quote · 20 Jul 2018

7.2.3 is very old. The latest version of Dolphin is 7.3.5.

If you mean PHP 7.2.3, Dolphin isn't able to run successfully on version 7+. That could be your problem.

Quote · 21 Jul 2018

Sorry, My mistake, I am using 7.3.5

PHP is version 5.6.

I am not sure if these have anything to do with it but I do have a FAIL admin area->Tools 

• query_cache_limit= 32768 -FAIL(must be >= 1000000)

Also the c ron hasnt/doesnt seem to be running:

SHELL="/usr/local/cpanel/bin/jailshell"
0 * * * * php -q /home/public_html/periodic/cron.php

I will look into the cron issue but not sure what else to try.
Quote · 21 Jul 2018

Can you send me a PM with your site and hosting access details? I can take a closer look.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 21 Jul 2018

Apologies for the late response Nathan, I have decided to move the site to a vps and so am more concerned with issues I am having there. Il create a new post for this. But thanks and much appreciation for your efforts.

Quote · 30 Jul 2018

Also Nathan, that issue isnt present on the vps so not sure. But Its not that important on the shared hosting just as long as the sites workable to allow such as yourself to make changes later. Thanks. I still havent got the affiliate integration. Il get back to you.

Cheers.

Quote · 30 Jul 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.