Does Twisted Dolphin really exist?

We've had a few people ask/insinuate this so I'm thinking, why the hell not.  After all, it could be fun.  So here is the deal > 

1.  A site that is loaded with Dolphin modificati>2.  This site will not be used to generate income

3.  It will not be available for sale (no copies of it will be made and/or distribute)

4.  It will be d> 

Yes, any developer who wants to test out a theory > 

***Note:  This is not to reflect in any way on any specific individual and while I recognize it may annoy s just taking advantage of an idea that was given to me and running with it.  All the items that are discovered in this project will be shared freely if they can.  Some items that we have to pay others for will be included in it and we can not give those away.  However, we will be able to tell you if some things will work with others and how to fully integrate items seemlessly together.  For example, the Report Abuse Mod with the Business Directory when this is all done.  I really do see this as a fun project and one that will definitely help grow Dolphin.

Quote · 16 Mar 2010

I see what you did there.

BoonEx Certified Host: Zarconia.net - Fully Supported Shared and Dedicated for Dolphin
Quote · 16 Mar 2010

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.