Dolphin 6.1 Licence (Freeversion)

I have installed the Dolphin 6.1 Software and will licencing the free version. I have a Licence in Unity but the Licence doesnt work (the same probleme in ray freevers.). Teh Keys are not correct, say the script and by dolphin licencing the script takes no notice from the input. Is there a probleme with this script or ...?

ISAcologne - https://isacologne.de
Quote · 19 May 2008

I am having the same problem, both in dolphin and ray.

Quote · 20 May 2008

I had the same issue and was told to install the free version (not the adfree) and then to put the license you have. That should work. was for me

Quote · 20 May 2008

there are many changes going on at the present time. yes the licenses are somewhat of an issue at the moment as everything is transitioned over to the new community. please be patient and keep checking back periodically. kudos to the boonex team for making this a worth while community.

later,

DosDawg

When a GIG is not enough --> Terabyte Dolphin Technical Support - Server Management and Support
Quote · 20 May 2008

Ditto here, I upgraded yesterday to 6.1 and the license and plug ins licenses are a problem. When will this issue be resolved and is there anything I can do on my part?

Also  I noticed since yesterday on boonex under my licences it says domain not registered, it was fine last week when I got it. I don't know how to resolve that issue either Undecided

Quote · 20 May 2008

It seems the license generated here is not integrated with expertzzz. This is necessary for license validation from dolphin or ray. Plz. wait... This will be fixed by them. I have asked them to solve this.

----
Quote · 20 May 2008

Mr.praveen i too getting theses problem from morning ,if we upload video and music it says "not registered" i verified my licence,it says "invalid license".

Quote · 20 May 2008

I have same problems with free dolphin and ray

Quote · 20 May 2008

This will be fixed soon. I have contacted them...

----
Quote · 20 May 2008

If you are using adfree version. Generate license form expertzzz.com. it will work.

----
Quote · 20 May 2008

i got the ray free versoin to regester by copying the plugin link at the top of your pugin broweser that pops up and it regesterd them correctly i havent found a fix for the dolphin and orca register keys but so far everything else is looking great hope they can fix the dolphin and orca keys soon :-)

Quote · 21 May 2008

My licenses are there... Yeah!! It is fixed. I had the issue with ray. I uploaded the upgrade adfree initially. It wouldn't take my licenses so I completely deleted the ray directory (after backing up my "files") and uploaded the versions from the 6.1.1 full install package. I ran the script, copied my files back and wah lah... It took my licenses and it works. Give this a shot if your using ad free after an upgrade.

Quote · 21 May 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.