Dolphin 7

The preview of D7 was nice,and i was wondering can you tell us what type of members profile bulder we will be having? This is an important issue to my site. Everything else so far is nice and fast. Keep up the great work.

You possess an intuitive intelligence so powerful it can help you heal, and relieve stress.
Quote · 12 Mar 2009

Im not one for going over board, but after having a poke around the dolphin 7 preview. well.... WOW OMG (and all that stuff) I totally love the forums, sleek and sexy or what, and the music player with its flashing music bars and the thing with the members photographs is just soooo cool. I can see now why this has taken a while, it feels like a different place.

Want one :-)

Quote · 12 Mar 2009

Will the new build of D7 be based on the same server settings as required by the previous versions?

Quote · 13 Mar 2009

Will the new build of D7 be based on the same server settings as required by the previous versions?

Yes, of course, it can work in PHP4

Quote · 13 Mar 2009

Excuse my ignorance.. but haven't been on the site in sometime... (still waiting for my "surprise" that was promised in NOV/DEC '08???) Anyway - is the Alpha version of 7.x available for download and testing yet? or just the elite?

Cheers-

KB

Quote · 13 Mar 2009

Excuse my ignorance.. but haven't been on the site in sometime... (still waiting for my "surprise" that was promised in NOV/DEC '08???) Anyway - is the Alpha version of 7.x available for download and testing yet? or just the elite?

Cheers-

KB

So you havent seen this yet?

http://www.boonex.com/unity/blog/entry/Dolphin_7_Hookie_Public_Preview_Build_12_

Quote · 14 Mar 2009

So we will have the alpha in 7-10 days as promised (that is 22 march)? I guess that's when the script will be available for download..

Quote · 14 Mar 2009

I don't think so, what we have now is a raw alpha version... give the people some time to get a really working beta with all the options in it... then we can really going test it...  :)

Kids first
Quote · 14 Mar 2009

I don't think so, what we have now is a raw alpha version... give the people some time to get a really working beta with all the options in it... then we can really going test it...  :)

we waited enough already, humans live only ~75 years you know..

unoboonex said in his blog that in 7-10 days after public preview, we will have a "better" alpha and 5-7 days after that the beta... it must be true..

Quote · 14 Mar 2009

I hope it for you and many other here.... Laughing

Kids first
Quote · 15 Mar 2009

So looking at all the discussions regarding the very impressive D7, is one to assume we will have access to a beta version before the end of March?

Hope so, simply because am having a few issues with D6, that I know have been dealt with in D7!

Bring it on, asap! Money mouth

Quote · 16 Mar 2009

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.