Dolphin 7.3.5 change member level - empty mail

When I change the membership level manually as an admin in the user profile, an empty mail is sent - how to fix it?

Quote · 12 Nov 2019

When I change the membership level manually as an admin in the user profile, an empty mail is sent - how to fix it?

Check to make sure the template for the email is there or that the template actually contains the keys for sending out the notice.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 12 Nov 2019

They are all filled, is there any one that is responsible for it?  Or maybe key langue?

Quote · 12 Nov 2019

Hello 

The message about mem level's change depends form the "t_MemChanged" email template. If this trouble will repeat in the same situation - please PM me with your Dolphin admin access.

Quote · 13 Nov 2019

t_MemChanged I have completed and it works when the user buys himself an account, but when I change manually sends an empty email address, so do you have?

Quote · 13 Nov 2019

This code is running when admin changes manually the profile's mem level:

//Notify user about changed membership level

bx_import('BxDolEmailTemplates');

$oEmailTemplate = new BxDolEmailTemplates();

$aTemplate = $oEmailTemplate->getTemplate('t_MemChanged', $iMemberId);

$aMembershipInfo = getMembershipInfo($iMembershipId);

$aTemplateVars = array(

'MembershipLevel' => $aMembershipInfo['Name']

);

So if this email template is OK but the text si still empty then please provide me your Dolphin admin and Contol Panel accesses, I will review it. 

Quote · 14 Nov 2019

I have everything set up as you wrote and it still doesn't work

Quote · 23 Nov 2019

Hello 

Please provide me your Control Panek access via PM here.

Quote · 25 Nov 2019

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.