Dolphin Events listing BUG

I have found a bug in Dolphin and i thought perhaps i would share this with everyone and if you find this bug by following the directions below, simply reply to this thread so Boonex notices it.

Open a Dolphin site in IE that has events listed in it. scroll down to the very bottom where it says Results per Page and choose 20. Now scroll down and select 50, it should send you to a page not found page.

Once you are in this loop, every selection you make in that drop down will send you to a page not found page.

Any ideas?

Quote · 15 Jun 2008

Good, fixed

Quote · 16 Jun 2008

Be good Andrey Laughing Share all the fixes you already know for Dolphin 6.1.1/Ray 3.5.1 Wink

Delivery/birth of 6.1.2 patch seems to be problematic ??? Tongue out

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 16 Jun 2008

In 6.1.2 you can just merge files (Groups class), no need just replace it if you have here own changes. Seems this is common rule

Quote · 16 Jun 2008

Oh oh... sounds like a very goo new :-)  I'm already impatient to see this 6.1.2 patch ;-)

Life is a fatal disease, sexually transmissible - Virginity is carcinogenic! Ask here for vaccine.
Quote · 16 Jun 2008

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.