Dolphin and UNA

Hi,

I have a question.

Dolphin (latest version) can not run/work on server with PHP version higher then 5.x.

So we are doomed to  old version of PHP even though we have possibility on web server to switch to PHP ver. 7.x.

A lot of users spent a lot of money for Dolphin and it's modules and as I can see it now if one would like to switch to UNA ( when it will be ready for production sites - probably in a year 2300 or so) he/she will need a lot more money to buy modules for UNA since UNA in it's free version comes with nothing.

Here is my question:

Why do you guys from Boonex do that to us? As a reward to be your long time customers?

Mayki

"When things get tough the tough get going..."
Quote · 28 Jul 2018

PHP 7 support was/is in the GitHub master.  The only thing with downloading the master is that you are on your own.  However, you may be on your own as far as Boonex is concern with the official release.

Geeks, making the world a better place
Quote · 28 Jul 2018

Thank you gg.

PHP 7 support was/is in the GitHub master.  The only thing with downloading the master is that you are on your own.  However, you may be on your own as far as Boonex is concern with the official release.

Did you mean here:

https://github.com/boonex/dolphin.pro/tree/master/

Have a nice day

"When things get tough the tough get going..."
Quote · 29 Jul 2018

Below is the legacy version of the Boonex site, maintained for Dolphin.Pro 7.x support.
The new Dolphin solution is powered by UNA Community Management System.